So You Want a Savage DC? Part 4: Manny Diaz

Advertisement
^^^^^ But for the concerns to be legitimate, they have to be based on proper evaluation and thorough examination of the previous presumed failures. That wasn't the case for most of those outright rejections that were thrown out there. Texas job was a different animal in a failed system and under a failed HC who was later got fired. People were quick to judge him without much knowledge of the circumstances or whether he was the right fit there or not.

That's a good point. I definitely agree.

Diaz was a complete and utter failure at Texas, I watched in astonishment as his teams gave up 500 yard games like it was an NFL vs. Pop Warner Team.

IDK if I like him. The guy hops from jobs to jobs and his time at Texas is concerning

Please no

Oh god no

Leave these to ERicht. When your first line on a DC is that his dad was a goofy local politician, the guy's a fail.

Diaz's flame out at Texas was so epic that I wouldn't go near him.

oh

Hindsight is 20/20. I'm ecstatic that it worked out and the defense is clicking on all cylinders, but being concerned due to a hire's past is completely valid.

****, some Patriot fans despised the Bellichek hire and look what happened. Were they wrong to have their doubts? Probably not. They're just happy it panned out.

Diaz was a complete and utter failure at Texas, I watched in astonishment as his teams gave up 500 yard games like it was an NFL vs. Pop Warner Team.

IDK if I like him. The guy hops from jobs to jobs and his time at Texas is concerning

Please no

Oh god no

Leave these to ERicht. When your first line on a DC is that his dad was a goofy local politician, the guy's a fail.

oh

Hindsight is 20/20. I'm ecstatic that it worked out and the defense is clicking on all cylinders, but being concerned due to a hire's past is completely valid.

****, some Patriot fans despised the Bellichek hire and look what happened. Were they wrong to have their doubts? Probably not. They're just happy it panned out.

Dude, just eat your crow.

The Patriots fans that were worried about Belicheck, just like you guys about Diaz, were idiots because they didn't do a thorough investigation of the coaches resume' before they casted their judgment or spoke their ill will.

smh

Interesting that since this has been bumped, Franchise manages to post in every thread, but this one.

Advertisement

Oh god no

oh

Dude, just eat your crow.

The Patriots fans that were worried about Belicheck, just like you guys about Diaz, were idiots because they didn't do a thorough investigation of the coaches resume' before they casted their judgment or spoke their ill will.

smh

Exactly right...one of his indictments on Diaz was that he "hops from job to job". This was actually a strength. He was getting ******* promotions! Good young up and coming coaches take new jobs...did you think he was gonna just hang out at Middle Tennessee as a DC his whole career? Look into it a tad more next time...

Advertisement
Back