So who is playing QB in the bowl game?

Advertisement
I want the ball yo

Wanna win let C Mane spin 🗣

200.gif

Tvd not playing would be the dumbest thing ever he needs to put as much good film out there to transfer or whatever in the **** he is doing because he has been **** most of the year
Portal opens Monday see if he announces
45 day window to sign
Bowl game would be mid way through it

Advertisement
Get this so Toast just said on his podcast that Jayden George has retired from football earlier this season
Jeff George's son? Nice. If he follows his father's pro career, he'll play with 16 different schools in his career. Each school will all think they can take his all world arm and 3rd grade football mind and win a ship.

Advertisement
We don’t even know who we are playing and who our opponent might lose to the portal.

We’re not the only team concerned about next month.

Every team in college football is dreading 12/4. Unless they’re a CFP team, or maybe playing in a New Year’s game. Many draft eligible players are going to declare and sit to prepare for the draft, or starters and backups may jump into the portal.

No one knows who makes what in NIL income, but one of the comments I heard during one of today’s games was quarterbacks who might be Day 3 picks maybe be better off staying in college if they can. It’s possible to make more money in NIL than a risky jump to the NFL. You don’t know where you’ll be drafted, if anywhere, and practice squad players don’t make the NFL minimum.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd say that TVD is playing, it wouldn't make sense for him not to. As much as I can get saving yourself from injury, what kind of look do I give towards my future team if I refuse to play for my old ones in the bowl game, but proceed to play against BC.

And he didn't look like he half-assed yesterday, for someone who apparently was out of it, he had a good game.

yeah this will be interesting. does the saga with TVD drag on so he can play in the bowl game? or do we go into the bowl game with just Jacurri?
If TVD or JB plan to transfer, they would not play in the bowl game.

No player entering the portal can play in a game.

A player could play In the bowl game, then put his name into the portal, but the timing of that isn't good as they need to find a team and enroll in school before the Spring semester starts in January.

If JB is leaving, he likely already has a destination.

I hope he is staying. Give him all the #1 reps in the bowl preparation and thank TVD for his service.

Advertisement
You know, we don’t have to accept an invitation
Tempting without a QB but the extra practices are good for the youngsters. gna suck if miami has to go into a bowl game with some walk on almost guaranteeing a 7-6 finish. 8-5 sounds much better

Tvd not playing would be the dumbest thing ever he needs to put as much good film out there to transfer or whatever in the **** he is doing because he has been **** most of the year
Could he still play in the game while being in the portal or no lol. Not sure how all that works

IMHo, TVD will hit the portal and see that very few top tier teams will take him. Alabama no longer wants him because the Tide now has a developed Milroe and he is lighting it up. Even Lashlee at SMU has a solid QB, so he will take a pass. ND could be an option with Hartman leaving, but there are better options.

TVD might be better served by clearing up his act and by coming back.
I'll bet he'll get plenty of P5 offers from programs that are on the same level of us or currently better.

Advertisement
Back