So, who else is over this "story"?

Advertisement
I just gotta shake my head at the last 6 months of people "fapping", photoshopping, generally heaping any amount of praise they can think of on Golden and this staff, and now one day without any real concrete information....the world is over.

******* people are unreal.

Am i the only one who thinks Miami may have received bad news on Thomas and therefore no longer cared about hurting Kirkland's feelings?

I'm of the opinion that one has nothing to do with the other. Otherwise Thomas would no longer have a scholly available either.
Yep.

Thomas is a top talent and coaches will wait... Kirkland? No(at least for the coches)...

Business decision...

Advertisement
I just gotta shake my head at the last 6 months of people "fapping", photoshopping, generally heaping any amount of praise they can think of on Golden and this staff, and now one day without any real concrete information....the world is over.

****ing people are unreal.

People are weather vanes and they shift without knowing what really happened.

Good example of the media sucking in the ignorant. Whether people want to admit it or not, whether the facts are in front of your face or not, the majority of the public will run with the agenda the media chooses to push.

Exactly. I mean I'm not sitting here with my eyes closed thinking it's impossible that we did anything wrong. Let's use some common sense though and look at Golden's track record. When you don't have facts I think it's fair to give this whole thing some time and give our staff the benefit of the doubt. IMO, they have earned it.

Exactly. I mean I'm not sitting here with my eyes closed thinking it's impossible that we did anything wrong. Let's use some common sense though and look at Golden's track record. When you don't have facts I think it's fair to give this whole thing some time and give our staff the benefit of the doubt. IMO, they have earned it.

Believe Harris or the staff who have spent the last two years repairing relationships with the local hs coaches

Hmm....tough one

Advertisement

Football chicks, all of 'em.

And Corch Harris can get bent for blowing us up in the media. That's some severe *****assness.

Advertisement
Back