So, who else is over this "story"?

Advertisement
I think Mr Harris has influence and there are several future stars on that BTW team.

It is going to be like this for the next 5 days.. It is dramatic the last week every year. No one saw this coming but it happens. Golden has a plan and I am sure he was not blind sided.

Advertisement
I ride with golden and company for now. They knew this could happen, it had to be discussed. Kirkland had a chance to commit and did not. Either the stories are true and we just needed the ship or something happened that we had to retract. Either way, this outlash must have been calculated. Barrow was immediately back in contact with Ice, so the damage control has started. I don't think this hurts us come next year, if we win like we should people will commit like they should. Ice will cool off and realize we had to do this, it's a business.

Yeah this is old. Get on board or buh bye.

I do however worry that we don't get 6 now. He i one we don't to let get away, but I trust the staff and will side with them. But **** they better win some isht soon.

I am, this will blow over by Monday night when Alex Collins says he is taking his talents to the gables next year

Advertisement
Am i the only one who thinks Miami may have received bad news on Thomas and therefore no longer cared about hurting Kirkland's feelings?

Advertisement
Is it me or does it seem its the south florida talent playing these games. Are other top prospects doing this **** around the country? Playing a game? Why not commit if thats where you wanna go and start recruiting other top guys?

Am i the only one who thinks Miami may have received bad news on Thomas and therefore no longer cared about hurting Kirkland's feelings?

I'm of the opinion that one has nothing to do with the other. Otherwise Thomas would no longer have a scholly available either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back