So which mediocre 3 star players are we gonna hype up...

After we whiff on Hasselwood, Stevenson, and several other big time prospects...I want to get on board early lying to myself now.

I'm looking for some phrases like "His tape is a 4 star tape", " If he wasnt commited to the canes he would be a 5 star" or " He is underrated becuase he dint go to camps" I would also like for you guys to point out some 3 stars who have dominated in college, or 5 stars that havent amounted to ****, that always helps get the hype up. Throw in some "they were scared of competition" phrases also, it helps ease the pain

which 4 and 5 stars all over the roster at FSU are worth their hype? tuck it back in, hit the street corner and go make you some money

Advertisement
Wow, we have some miserable people on this board. It’s one thing to be frustrated about the direction of the program — both on the field and in recruiting — but it’s another to beat a dead horse day in and day out.

I mean....the horse has already been obliterated, fellas. At this point, no one can say anything that hasn’t already been said, so can we chill with the moping? It makes our fan base look like a bunch of soft a** p*ussys.

After we whiff on Hasselwood, Stevenson, and several other big time prospects...I want to get on board early lying to myself now.

I'm looking for some phrases like "His tape is a 4 star tape", " If he wasnt commited to the canes he would be a 5 star" or " He is underrated becuase he dint go to camps" I would also like for you guys to point out some 3 stars who have dominated in college, or 5 stars that havent amounted to ****, that always helps get the hype up. Throw in some "they were scared of competition" phrases also, it helps ease the pain

Since you can see the future, please tell.

Advertisement
Advertisement

When were Hasselwood and Stevenson linked to FSU?

Man it must be great to be a player thinking of coming here and reading this **** from some ******* sitting at home whose probably not done much with his sad life. Congrats you're like a one start lowlife.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After we whiff on Hasselwood, Stevenson, and several other big time prospects...

"We"...
Funny.

Don't discourage the outlier crew. They love to be loud, and alter spelling as if that is somehow clever.

We need the 3 stars who are True Canes

Remember when Radio wanted only 3 star true canes. Worked out very well for us.

Remember when Saban switched over to recruiting the best 5 stars he could get regardless of them being True Tides. It worked very poorly for him.

I like when people say next year Lolol I have seen that in the golden era

Next year is loaded guys Lolol don’t worry

We failed miserably
If we miss out on everybody in 19, what I'm supposed to do talk about low 3 star players? Nah you just gotta move on to next year

Advertisement
Back