So which mediocre 3 star players are we gonna hype up...

Advertisement
After we whiff on Hasselwood, Stevenson, and several other big time prospects...I want to get on board early lying to myself now.

I'm looking for some phrases like "His tape is a 4 star tape", " If he wasnt commited to the canes he would be a 5 star" or " He is underrated becuase he dint go to camps" I would also like for you guys to point out some 3 stars who have dominated in college, or 5 stars that havent amounted to ****, that always helps get the hype up. Throw in some "they were scared of competition" phrases also, it helps ease the pain

I am very disappointed in your work, I hate all trolls from other fan bases... period. That said I have from time to time enjoyed the more creative or subtle trolls such as yourself. But this, meh...you can do better.

Dixon is a stud and always been, a injury prevent him to be highly touted. Same as Sam Brooks.

Look at his offers.

We should've closed on Dixon long time ago.
You may be correct. I never seen him play and I’m just echoing what the general consensus was before when we were on him. I don’t doubt you though

Advertisement
There is nothing wrong with 3* kids. Calm your **** and dare I say, "Watch the finish." lol
There is nothing wrong with no star kids, I suppose, as well. But the probabilities say higher rated kids will outperform lower rated kids.

After we whiff on Hasselwood, Stevenson, and several other big time prospects...I want to get on board early lying to myself now.

I'm looking for some phrases like "His tape is a 4 star tape", " If he wasnt commited to the canes he would be a 5 star" or " He is underrated becuase he dint go to camps" I would also like for you guys to point out some 3 stars who have dominated in college, or 5 stars that havent amounted to ****, that always helps get the hype up. Throw in some "they were scared of competition" phrases also, it helps ease the pain
BLEAK VISIONZ

Advertisement

250E86EE-69B9-475B-9671-01AD8211FBBD.gif

Advertisement
There is nothing wrong with no star kids, I suppose, as well. But the probabilities say higher rated kids will outperform lower rated kids.

Don't discourage the outlier crew. They love to be loud, and alter spelling as if that is somehow clever.

We need the 3 stars who are True Canes

when we get down to 2 inches we can hype up your ****.

Advertisement
What if we get the guys you’re saying we are going to miss on but still have some 3 star commits that we hype?

Advertisement
Back