So which mediocre 3 star players are we gonna hype up...

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
After we whiff on Hasselwood, Stevenson, and several other big time prospects...I want to get on board early lying to myself now.

I'm looking for some phrases like "His tape is a 4 star tape", " If he wasnt commited to the canes he would be a 5 star" or " He is underrated becuase he dint go to camps" I would also like for you guys to point out some 3 stars who have dominated in college, or 5 stars that havent amounted to ****, that always helps get the hype up. Throw in some "they were scared of competition" phrases also, it helps ease the pain

Advertisement
After we whiff on Hasselwood, Stevenson, and several other big time prospects...I want to get on board early lying to myself now.

I'm looking for some phrases like "His tape is a 4 star tape", " If he wasnt commited to the canes he would be a 5 star" or " He is underrated becuase he dint go to camps" I would also like for you guys to point out some 3 stars who have dominated in college, or 5 stars that havent amounted to ****, that always helps get the hype up. Throw in some "they were scared of competition" phrases also, it helps ease the pain

There is nothing wrong with 3* kids. Calm your **** and dare I say, "Watch the finish." lol

Advertisement
0q3fy.gif

Advertisement

If you need a rating service to tell you what is good or not, you should give up on recruiting... but carry on with your salty **** personality!

Advertisement
Another doom and gloom thread. I dig it. Ima go with Dixon and Emerson. Nobody was initially impressed and now they are studs

Advertisement
Why do the distinguished members of the CIS "all hope is lost" echo chamber even bother posting? Genuinely curious. If this team was such a waste of time, wouldn't you have something better to do with your day?

Another doom and gloom thread. I dig it. Ima go with Dixon and Emerson. Nobody was initially impressed and now they are studs

Dixon is a stud and always been, a injury prevent him to be highly touted. Same as Sam Brooks.

Look at his offers.

We should've closed on Dixon long time ago.

Advertisement
Back