So which is it?

Bunch of retarted fans starting stupid threads. Everyone(most) picked us to finish between 3-6 games. Al Golden does a good job and the loses to Virginia. Now everyone is acting like we were good. Only dannyboycane fanboys thought we were good.

we just lost to virginia for the 3rd year in a row. Why is virginia considered good? They were 3-6 before today.We were 5-4. We're not good enough to be expected to beat a 3-6 team?

+ 3 of the 4 losses were to top tier teams. K State will be number 1 after tonight if they don't choke. ND top 3.....and FSU climbing the polls. We all expected to clear this hurdle today and losing three years in a row to lowly UVA is a headscratching heartbreaker. I understand why everyone is upset - this sucks.

For the first time in 30 years I have to say.....I might be done with this thing. 10 years of heartbreak and disappointment has taken it's toll and now I get to wait for the sanctions. I'm pretty disgusted.....

Advertisement
Maryland to start last year...BC last year...UVa this year. Golden has 11 wins 2 are against bethune cookman. I'm not participating inthisslurp session anymore.Ya'll don't wanna hear it. I'll be in the WEZ

Serious discussion, where do you think we should be at this moment? Had some bad losses but we have had some good wins no?

For the record, I fully expected us to win out the remainder of the season. I thought this team would improve after only playing 2 games in 20 some odd days. I am ****ed but I also projected us to be a 6 win team.

Do you think firing Golden is the right answer or switching coordinators?

No problem losing to Kstate, ND or FSu.Those are better teams IMO. UNC i pegged as a loss before it started, but thought we would shock someone bigger too...I guess 6-4. I expected Golden to beat teams you're supposed to beat. You're supposed to beat UVa. Really UNC too it was at home, but he gets a pass. Today's loss was infuriating for me, personally.

I am with you man. It ****ed up my Saturday too. However, what do you think is reasonable at this point?

and something has to change. This is the worst defense in UM history and the NCAA this year. For a coach who preaches accountability, how the **** is this acceptable. Oh btw...Milian tweeted that Eddie Johnson NOT going to UVA was
"his" choice and he's questionable for USF return. LULZ

this.

We made a cheap lazy hire with Shannon. Thats the biggest problem in my opinion. Right now I have some doubts about Golden but I also know that everything about this program was a mess when he got here. I still don't understand how you fire Coker and then proceed to hire a coordinator from that failed regime whos only real coaching experience was under that failed head coach.

No one believes Golden was dealt the best hand. You have some valid points, I just think the DC is something we will be questioning next year as well.

Advertisement
Maryland to start last year...BC last year...UVa this year. Golden has 11 wins 2 are against bethune cookman. I'm not participating inthisslurp session anymore.Ya'll don't wanna hear it. I'll be in the WEZ

Serious discussion, where do you think we should be at this moment? Had some bad losses but we have had some good wins no?

For the record, I fully expected us to win out the remainder of the season. I thought this team would improve after only playing 2 games in 20 some odd days. I am ****ed but I also projected us to be a 6 win team.

No problem losing to Kstate, ND or FSu.Those are better teams IMO. UNC i pegged as a loss before it started, but thought we would shock someone bigger too...I guess 6-4. I expected Golden to beat teams you're supposed to beat. You're supposed to beat UVa. Really UNC too it was at home, but he gets a pass. Today's loss was infuriating for me, personally.

THis. You should beat the teams that are worse than you.

So Bama should not have lost to A&M? Upsets happen all of the time. We should have won today but we didnt. One bad loss for the year (UNC is questionable). I dont think you clean house because of it.

D needs to improve but Coach D will be around one more year regardless. We lose one starter on D so there will be no excuses next year.

We have the 119th defense in the NCAA.

We have the worst defense in school history.

**** next year. Fire him or get fired. He ******* sucks. And if its your defense Coach Golden, YOU ******* SUCK.

We have the 119th defense in the NCAA.

We have the worst defense in school history.

**** next year. Fire him or get fired. He ******* sucks. And if its your defense Coach Golden, YOU ******* SUCK.

There is no way Golden fires him this year. His scheme worked at Temple and he 100% believes it will work here. His excuse will be personnel turnover and he will get one more year.

Advertisement

So Bama should not have lost to A&M? Upsets happen all of the time. We should have won today but we didnt. One bad loss for the year (UNC is questionable). I dont think you clean house because of it.

D needs to improve but Coach D will be around one more year regardless. We lose one starter on D so there will be no excuses next year.

Bama???? LMAO... come on CD, you're better than that.

There is a bad trend on D that started last year. You have to fix the D and the same DC isn't the answer.

There is a bad trend on D that started last year. You have to fix the D and the same DC isn't the answer.

I am just disagreeing with your blanket statement that "you should beat the teams that are worse than you". I could come up with 10-20 examples where that is not a true statement today.

I am not saying that we dont have problems on defense but they will not be changed this year or next. Golden and D firmly believe it is a personnel issue right now and not schemes.

I am just disagreeing with your blanket statement that "you should beat the teams that are worse than you". I could come up with 10-20 examples where that is not a true statement today.

I am not saying that we dont have problems on defense but they will not be changed this year or next. Golden and D firmly believe it is a personnel issue right now and not schemes.

So we should just be fans and not discuss anything until the 2014 season? Seriously?

So we should just be fans and not discuss anything until the 2014 season? Seriously?

Never said that. But what do you want to discuss? What you would do as DC? How ****** the defense is? What you would do to change it?

All anyone does is ******* rip the players and coaches. How about we discuss some of the things we could do to improve? Lu brings those types of discussions but 95% of the rest of this board doesnt. When I ask for people to provide those types of responses or criticize someone for just *****ing all of the time then I am a "superfan". Its cool but this place needs more educated discussions as opposed to just constant ***** sessions.

Advertisement

Never said that. But what do you want to discuss? What you would do as DC? How ****ty the defense is? What you would do to change it?

All anyone does is ****ing rip the players and coaches. How about we discuss some of the things we could do to improve? Lu brings those types of discussions but 95% of the rest of this board doesnt. When I ask for people to provide those types of responses or criticize someone for just ****ing all of the time then I am a "superfan". Its cool but this place needs more educated discussions as opposed to just constant **** sessions.

Fair enough, but after a loss like today this is what happens on the board. You coming in and telling everyone how they should act just makes it worse. You know that. If it bothers you, don't read it.

Advertisement
Gotta be patient.

Just gotta keep making progress.

This.

We're fielding a JV team right now and have something like the 2nd youngest team in the country. We've had a legitimate shot at winning every ACC game this year. We obviously have gaps on our team that the coaching staff is working at filling. Safety, a position that is definitely hurting despite deons play this year, is going to be one of our strengths after this recruiting class joins the team. I can go on with each position.

For those of you fair weather fans, support the U or gtfoh! Show up to games instead of *****!ng about noon starts, empty stadiums, etc! support this coaching staff and trust that they and the players we have are going over this program back on top where it belongs

Miami doesn't get that holding call on 4th down of the last drive and a whole lotta people who are presently in the fetal position crapping the bed would be saying no postseason ban this year because the Canes are going to beat FSU in the ACC championship game.

Gotta be patient.

Just gotta keep making progress.

This.

We're fielding a JV team right now and have something like the 2nd youngest team in the country. We've had a legitimate shot at winning every ACC game this year. We obviously have gaps on our team that the coaching staff is working at filling. Safety, a position that is definitely hurting despite deons play this year, is going to be one of our strengths after this recruiting class joins the team. I can go on with each position.

For those of you fair weather fans, support the U or gtfoh! Show up to games instead of *****!ng about noon starts, empty stadiums, etc! support this coaching staff and trust that they and the players we have are going over this program back on top where it belongs

We've been young since 2007. I'm tired of hearing how young we are. Everyone is young. Alabama aint lining up 38 year old mu****as with house notes up. They're kids are the same age as ours. From the same state as ours (lol).

and NEGGED for calling anyone fairweather because they don't see thru orange and green glasses and slurp goldenjuice. Reality is, we stink. I'm tired of stinking. Get someone in here to unsuck this suckfest.

Advertisement
Back