So which is it?

HulkaCaniac

Cheeseburger football.
Since we are on our third head coach and nothing looks like it is improving. We have seen this year after year with different head coaches and coaching staff. So fellas, is the coaches or the players?

Advertisement
We are improving. We were without our 3 best defensive players and UVA took advantage of it. it is what it is.

At least the d line played well today.

Since we are on our third head coach and nothing looks like it is improving. We have seen this year after year with different head coaches and coaching staff. So fellas, is the coaches or the players?

No excuses the team isn't that good right now.. Win some lose some

Advertisement
Only fanbase that starts giving up on a new coach before 2 full seasons are played.

I think its a valid question. I haven't given up on Golden. But this program gave shantard a full four years. Golden will get more than that with his extension. That is if he doesn't leave town if a better job comes along or when sanctions hit.

We improve but not consistently. You cant pin it on one thing. Coaches call plays because they are accustomed to it. They are not calling plays based on the player's skillsets. On the flip side, we just dont have the horses right now to be a team that dominates lesser opponents.

We made a cheap lazy hire with Shannon. Thats the biggest problem in my opinion. Right now I have some doubts about Golden but I also know that everything about this program was a mess when he got here. I still don't understand how you fire Coker and then proceed to hire a coordinator from that failed regime whos only real coaching experience was under that failed head coach.

Advertisement
Bunch of retarted fans starting stupid threads. Everyone(most) picked us to finish between 3-6 games. Al Golden does a good job and the loses to Virginia. Now everyone is acting like we were good. Only dannyboycane fanboys thought we were good.

Only fanbase that starts giving up on a new coach before 2 full seasons are played.

I think its a valid question. I haven't given up on Golden. But this program gave shantard a full four years. Golden will get more than that with his extension. That is if he doesn't leave town if a better job comes along or when sanctions hit.

Look I like Golden but what program would he leave for when he's sitting in a recruiting hot bed.. A top tier team I doubt would hire him on character alone. He doesn't have a great win record in the sorry ACC or MAC hasn't proved a whole lot yet.. I'm **** sure glad to have him but I don't think he's going anywhere..

Bunch of retarted fans starting stupid threads. Everyone(most) picked us to finish between 3-6 games. Al Golden does a good job and the loses to Virginia. Now everyone is acting like we were good. Only dannyboycane fanboys thought we were good.

we just lost to virginia for the 3rd year in a row. Why is virginia considered good? They were 3-6 before today.We were 5-4. We're not good enough to be expected to beat a 3-6 team?

we just lost to virginia for the 3rd year in a row. Why is virginia considered good? They were 3-6 before today.We were 5-4. We're not good enough to be expected to beat a 3-6 team?

let's be honest here. we could have easily been 3-6 heading into today.

Advertisement

No they aren't good and we are not good. ****** teams beat ****** teams. ****** teams lose to ****** teams.

let's be honest here. we could have easily been 3-6 heading into today.

we could have beaten UNC and been 6-3. What if unicorns were real and michael jackson never dyed his skin white? whats your point?

Maryland to start last year...BC last year...UVa this year. Golden has 11 wins 2 are against bethune cookman. I'm not participating inthisslurp session anymore.Ya'll don't wanna hear it. I'll be in the WEZ

Advertisement
Maryland to start last year...BC last year...UVa this year. Golden has 11 wins 2 are against bethune cookman. I'm not participating inthisslurp session anymore.Ya'll don't wanna hear it. I'll be in the WEZ

Serious discussion, where do you think we should be at this moment? Had some bad losses but we have had some good wins no?

For the record, I fully expected us to win out the remainder of the season. I thought this team would improve after only playing 2 games in 20 some odd days. I am ****ed but I also projected us to be a 6 win team.

Do you think firing Golden is the right answer or switching coordinators?

Then why are we asking the questions in year 2?

Serious discussion, where do you think we should be at this moment? Had some bad losses but we have had some good wins no?

For the record, I fully expected us to win out the remainder of the season. I thought this team would improve after only playing 2 games in 20 some odd days. I am ****ed but I also projected us to be a 6 win team.

Do you think firing Golden is the right answer or switching coordinators?

No problem losing to Kstate, ND or FSu.Those are better teams IMO. UNC i pegged as a loss before it started, but thought we would shock someone bigger too...I guess 6-4. I expected Golden to beat teams you're supposed to beat. You're supposed to beat UVa. Really UNC too it was at home, but he gets a pass. Today's loss was infuriating for me, personally.

and something has to change. This is the worst defense in UM history and the NCAA this year. For a coach who preaches accountability, how the **** is this acceptable. Oh btw...Milian tweeted that Eddie Johnson NOT going to UVA was
"his" choice and he's questionable for USF return. LULZ

Advertisement
Back