So, when ATM rolls UNC tonight

Advertisement
No. He may be a bad coach, but he’s not a drooling imbecile. Who actually thinks like this? Only 5-year olds make simple-minded excuses like that.
You don't think he's an imbecile? Then why didn't he fire Blake already? Should've fired him after the UNC game!

I think he's a fanboy. He makes a lot of poor decisions. With the way he overhypes teams, had UNC won today, it would not have surprised me if it would've at least influenced his decision to cut Blake a break.

Advertisement
41-27. Rolled. *** the tar ****.
BS!!! The game could have easily gone to overtime if UNC scored om their last drive. Embarrassing for TAMU. The score doesn't tell the story. Barely getting by UNC without a bunch of stud players. UNC could have won if their backups didn't drop some critical passes.

Unimpressed with Jimbo's team. I'm not going to hate on UNC just because they kicked our ***. It's like some mouthy kid that you beat his *** and he's still talking trash. Just a bytch move.

You don't think he's an imbecile? Then why didn't he fire Blake already? Should've fired him after the UNC game!

I think he's a fanboy. He makes a lot of poor decisions. With the way he overhypes teams, had UNC won today, it would not have surprised me if it would've at least influenced his decision to cut Blake a break.
What difference does it make when he fires him as long as he has a new guy in time for spring practice. That’s the same kind of simple minded logic some people use to say if UNC wins Manny will argue to keep Baker.

Advertisement
I’m not a rah rah conference person

but the perception of the ACC puts up a goose egg in bowl games will be tough with perception going forward

Meanwhile ND does great putting up goose eggs when it matters.

Last edited:
I hate that UNC is so good. They have a legit OC. I hope he gets poached ASAP!! And they struck gold with Howell. He looks like a #1 pick sometimes.

If UNC wins tonight I think Blake is staying. But there will be position coaches fired, including Rumph.

8-4

Yeah man; dude is a true track guy. Smh. I remember when we used to have track guys.
10.53 100m and 20.46 200m

They are deeeeep af @ RB.. Ainias Smith a problem too but they play him everywhere, primarily slot and returner.. Jimbo doing his thing and the virtual tours I seen of A&M they POURING money in program, nicest I saw of any of those visits..

Advertisement
BS!!! The game could have easily gone to overtime if UNC scored om their last drive. Embarrassing for TAMU. The score doesn't tell the story. Barely getting by UNC without a bunch of stud players. UNC could have won if their backups didn't drop some critical passes.

Unimpressed with Jimbo's team. I'm not going to hate on UNC just because they kicked our ***. It's like some mouthy kid that you beat his *** and he's still talking trash. Just a bytch move.

83DA7CDF-C228-47F8-9245-2A4068EA46AC.gif

He out rushed entire unc running game in 2nd half. He had 0 carries in 1st half
Yea they play spiller but with that speed and balance he looks better.. Same thing happened in a game earlier this year, I think against Aurburn.. They were stagnant as **** then they put that kid in and he put team on his back late and was a difference maker.. Him and Ainais #0 are a problem when on field at same time..

Advertisement
What difference does it make when he fires him as long as he has a new guy in time for spring practice. That’s the same kind of simple minded logic some people use to say if UNC wins Manny will argue to keep Baker.
It can definitely make a difference in terms of who's out there as potential replacement DC. And it would've sent a message. But we can agree to disagree.

I just think you're giving Manny too much credit. He's a rookie HC. He needed to cut his teeth at Temple. The guy is in over his head and doesn't know what he's doing.

Had UNC won today, Manny and a bunch of media heads in the college football world would've been heralding UNC as a dark horse candidate for the CFP next year, and Howell as a Heisman candidate. The narrative would've been that they found themselves after the ND loss and that they were reloading with a strong class after losing several key players to the NFL. That definitely would've influenced Manny, who is clearly looking for reasons to not sever ties with his protege and who is already rumored to be leaning towards keeping Baker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been with this team since 1958 when I was 6 years old and through the good ,the bad and the REAL bad I’ve never wavered but this sHT we’ve witnessed for the last 20 years Is really testing my fandom..

I had really hoped I’d see us win number 6 before the good Lord called me but now I’m hoping not for an ACC title cause I’m not sure that doable but for a coastal and sadly that might have passed us by cause A lot of the coastal has committed to making themselves better and all we’ve done is turn this program into sHT.

really really sad..
its real sad, i woke out of that hope when we hired Diaz. Goldens UL game made me question things and that grew afterward. Then learning about recruiting and behind the scenes of what goes on, it made me realize we may never be back.

Advertisement
Back