So, when ATM rolls UNC tonight

Advertisement
10.53 100m and 20.46 200m

They are deeeeep af @ RB.. Ainias Smith a problem too but they play him everywhere, primarily slot and returner.. Jimbo doing his thing and the virtual tours I seen of A&M they POURING money in program, nicest I saw of any of those visits..
That. Is. Fast. He’s also about 30 lbs heavier than when he ran it but it just shows that their S&C isn’t messing around.

BS!!! The game could have easily gone to overtime if UNC scored om their last drive. Embarrassing for TAMU. The score doesn't tell the story. Barely getting by UNC without a bunch of stud players. UNC could have won if their backups didn't drop some critical passes.

Unimpressed with Jimbo's team. I'm not going to hate on UNC just because they kicked our ***. It's like some mouthy kid that you beat his *** and he's still talking trash. Just a bytch move.

8-4

Advertisement
Did anyone see that d-end from Miami get any pt??? I can't remember his name I just remember his recruitment

No way is the gaytor there right now. They had 4 losses with the best offense Mullet will ever have and they’ll be worse next year.
They'll be back to losing to UGA next year and two other random teams at the least. Mullen is a best-case scenario for us over there. Good enough to not get fired easily, bad enough to never actually get to the CFP.

Advertisement
Jimbo is the one guy in the SEC that could pose a real threat to Bama's dominance. FSU made an all-time terrible decision by letting him go. Not to mention A&M is giving him all the $$$ he needs to build that program.

A&M only beat three teams with winning records this season.
Talk about lucking out with their schedule.

its real sad, i woke out of that hope when we hired Diaz. Goldens UL game made me question things and that grew afterward. Then learning about recruiting and behind the scenes of what goes on, it made me realize we may never be back.
I've been a fan since the late 70's. Not sure I have been more discouraged than I am right now. Golden era I was certain it was the D Coordinator but that was fixable. He didn't do it. Shannon just needed his players on offense and got Bridgewater but he got for fired prematurely. Richt needed to play right QB but he chose Rosier. Manny chooses right guy at QB1 but we don't play high level defense after Shaq and Pink leave. And now we have DeEriq an absolute stud and we can't take advantage of it. We have 3 high level RB's and we still can't win? I mean this is just wrong. The talent is here. The coaching just needs to recognize it.

Advertisement
They'll be back to losing to UGA next year and two other random teams at the least. Mullen is a best-case scenario for us over there. Good enough to not get fired easily, bad enough to never actually get to the CFP.
Back to losing to 2 random teams and uga? Isn’t that what they did this year? Just swap aTm for UF, and make that 3 other teams instead of 2

I've been a fan since the late 70's. Not sure I have been more discouraged than I am right now. Golden era I was certain it was the D Coordinator but that was fixable. He didn't do it. Shannon just needed his players on offense and got Bridgewater but he got for fired prematurely. Richt needed to play right QB but he chose Rosier. Manny chooses right guy at QB1 but we don't play high level defense after Shaq and Pink leave. And now we have DeEriq an absolute stud and we can't take advantage of it. We have 3 high level RB's and we still can't win? I mean this is just wrong. The talent is here. The coaching just needs to recognize it.
Year after year

Advertisement
Full disclosure:
After reading "when T A&M rolls UNC tonight" and a few other "expert opinions" I put $100 on UNC.
Tough game to lose.

Back to the conference comment. Let's look at the conferences:
Pac-12- Forget it.
Big 10- Did you watch Michigan, PSU and Wisconsin this year? The Big10 is what the ACC has been. One great team.
Big 12- ISU, Oklahoma. ISU beat OSU & Texas, but lost to Louisiana... who had 5 wins within 1 score ...in that conference.
Don't want to hear that they're playing the best football right now, it's got too much of a FSU 80's ring to it.
SEC- SEC #2 gets thumped. SEC #3 plays UNC even for 3 1/2 quarters without 4 of their top 5 players (didn't know Suratt was going to be out)
SEC #4 plays Cincy even.
The SEC top-4 was 1-3 against the spread.
If I didn't bet on UNC last night they would have been 0-4. That's a fact (sarcasm).

The ACC bad? Pretty much.
But it's not like a few of these other conferences are lighting it up.

Advertisement
Back