So whappened to Lo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta say vs. CMU CAM left a lot to be desired. Felt like he left a lot of yards on the field.

That being said, the first 3 games he looked solid/explosive. Everyone overreacting on this board.

Gotta say vs. CMU CAM left a lot to be desired. Felt like he left a lot of yards on the field.

That being said, the first 3 games he looked solid/explosive. Everyone overreacting on this board.

That 3rd down was a major ***** up. He cuts behind the OL and he picks it up and more

Our fans are such an disgrace. Tons of noise all camp about how beast Cam is going to be this year, while many of those same people on here were literally searching for jabs to take at Deejay to try and tear him down and say he sucks. Now Deejay plays well in 2019 thus far and it's Cam isn't a Miami caliber RB. LOL jesus christ, man. smh

I've got a novel idea... maybe our fans shouldn't be waiting with excitement for any opportunity to tear down one of our own.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** those messages are embarrassing, I didn’t think Diaz would fail this bad and so soon.

Cam Harris still can play, he’s had 2 55 plus runs called back

He's not a pound the rock type kid, and he doesn't have the best vision. When Enos has tight formations and the defense loads the box with 8, he really struggles. Harris would be much more effective out of spread formations.

Also, why did we abandon passing to the RB? Per box scores, we had only 3 throws to our RBs against CMU, 2 against BCU, and 1 vs. UNC. Against Florida, we had 6 and Dallas was a pretty **** good receiver.

We're using the wrong personnel in the wrong way.

Advertisement
Another classic example of overhyping a player. Back in August camp everyone on here was ready to kick DeeJay to the curb and give Cam the Heisman.

This is 100% true. I've been trying to tell people they're over-hyping Cam and underrating DeeJay.

Cam's 2 big games vs GT & VT at the end of last season came when almost nothing was going right offensively - so I get why.

But it was way too much of an overreaction to a couple games without looking at the whole picture - which is kind of the standard on this board.

Cam will still have his big runs & big games this year. But he's too boom or bust, and the big runs aren't frequent enough for him to be a starting RB.

Another classic example of overhyping a player. Back in August camp everyone on here was ready to kick DeeJay to the curb and give Cam the Heisman.

LMAO mother****as playing down cam now, because he didnt have a huge game vs. CMU. i dont know how some of you people feed yourselves on a daily basis

Advertisement
Back