So whappened to Lo

Cam harris is the best back on the team right now except for pass protection and he gets no burn. The oline isn’t opening holes for these guys to run through but that’s a coaching issue just like everything else that’s wrong with this program for the last 15 years

Advertisement
If he isn't back by our next game, doubt he ever will. Just smells funny to me, which would be yet another sad moment for guys who've lost the ability to play over the last few years.

With the **** show we have if I’m him I’m looking at other options. With any other decent program he plays in a game like this. Total misuse of talent yet again by another staff.

Advertisement
everyone complains about record, bags, danger in Miami, but the outright truth right now is that Miami doesn't put their highly rated recruits in a position to succeed. They actually do the opposite; they for some reason go out of their way to make it really hard for these guys to shine,, We either have the worst luck ever with 4 and 5 stars or we just don't know how to manage and develop them. I have no doubt in my mind that if Pope was a Clemson or bama we'd be crying at a bunch of great plays he would've made by now, Cleveland Reed is for some rreason a bust, we are the only program where IMG guys are trash (besides pitkowski). Aquinas has wet their toes with us but their players underachieve here, we get the worst Heritage and Central guys etc, etc, etc

we cannot have that bad of luck

Last edited:
Been telling you all, only this school holds guys out for “extra precautions” well after the player has been cleared to play. Seen it plenty of times.

Advertisement
everyone complains about record, bags, danger in Miami, but the outright truth right now is that Miami doesn't put their highly rated recruits in a position to succeed. They actually do the opposite; they for some reason go out of their way to make it really hard for these guys to shine,, We either have the worst luck ever with 4 and 5 stars or we just don't know how to manage and develop them. I have no doubt in my mind that if Pope was a Clemson or bama we'd be crying at a bunch of great plays he would've made by now, Cleveland Reed is for some rreason a bust, we are the only program where IMG guys are trash (besides pitkowski). Aquinas has wet their toes with us but their players underachieve here, we get the worst Heritage and Central guys etc, etc, etc

we cannot have that bad of luck

We still don't develop kids or put them in position to succeed. Instead finding ways to get Pope on the field like good programs do, we tell the world he's dumb and doesn't know the playbook lol Meanwhile 3 star Wiggins out there dropping pass after pass on simple go routes. You mean to tell me they couldn't get Pope to do what Wiggins did last year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can take that post 2 ways in my opinion:

1) coaches keep talking about him playing but dont play him. Blah blah blah from coaches
2) or players all they do is talking and not performing

Advertisement
Cam harris is the best back on the team right now except for pass protection and he gets no burn. The oline isn’t opening holes for these guys to run through but that’s a coaching issue just like everything else that’s wrong with this program for the last 15 years
What?!? I love Cam, but based on performance on the field, Deejay has been the best back for us this year and it's not even close.

His dad and uncle are making noise in a FB group saying he’ll leave UM soon if he doesn’t get playing time or a clear answer as to why he isn’t playing.

Here’s his dad

Attachments

• 15430461-F46A-4698-AFB4-DC2828325D1D.jpeg
    15430461-F46A-4698-AFB4-DC2828325D1D.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 174
Advertisement
Back