And his uncle.

Attachments

• F3994466-A387-45FB-BF16-C27E4B763735.jpeg
    F3994466-A387-45FB-BF16-C27E4B763735.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 219
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see both sides on this one.

I'm sure the coaches thought this would be a blowout and the coaches could ease him back in with some late carries, but the game was close so that scenario didn't happen.

At the same time - I can see Lo's frustration that if the RB's ahead of him weren't playing well in this game, why didn't he get a chance?

Both sides have a point and I don't think either is right or wrong. If Lo gets on the field vs VT, I think the situation will be fine. If he doesn't, I could see this going South

Diaz must have been on the sidelines biz-nitching at the D last year and not paying attention. Lo should have got burn last Saturday. Unacceptable and hopefully this doesn't go the way that it seems that is inevitable now with family calling out the staff on social media!

Advertisement
You can smell it miles away
Can smell you a mile away with your August the 25th join date and talking like an insider about who is hitting the portal and who is not. What's most concerning is you have legit cane fans liking your stupid **** because of their anger and depression. So what I really want to know is do you enjoy your job as fluffer for the gayturd football team ??

What an absolute **** show smh. As pointed out, if the other two are giving us anything then give Lo some carries. I mean the whole offensive game plan against CMU was downright offensive anyway and to have him just rotting on the bench is just mind blowing.

CMD needs to get his stuff together ASAP, lotta talk and the product has been putrid

Advertisement
On hurricane hotline last night 13:00 mark
https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/manny-diaz-show-9-24-19
Cleared for contact 2 weeks ago, still gaining confidence in his leg and Still progressing, got his first work of 4 straight plays of inside drill yesterday.

ultimately I see Both sides of this, I want Him to play and can see why he would be frustrated but I also Don’t won’t him out there if he isn’t all the way ready yet. Tough situation but hopefully everything works out

I can see both sides on this one.

I'm sure the coaches thought this would be a blowout and the coaches could ease him back in with some late carries, but the game was close so that scenario didn't happen.

At the same time - I can see Lo's frustration that if the RB's ahead of him weren't playing well in this game, why didn't he get a chance?

Both sides have a point and I don't think either is right or wrong. If Lo gets on the field vs VT, I think the situation will be fine. If he doesn't, I could see this going South

While I agree you have to let the starters get a few licks in before making changes, it was obvious that Harris especially wasn't getting vertical, couldn't power through the scrum, and was missing the limited gaps he had available at times. The signs were there in games 1 to 3 that we couldn't get the rushing yards when we needed them and the opposing defenses knew we were rushing. So you got to put Burns and Lo in there to see if they're a better option.

I take solace that Jimbo didn't figure out that he needed to go with Cook until several games into Cook's first year. But the window is closing. Rotate these RBs more until we find the hot hand. Lo deserves his shot.

Advertisement
While I agree you have to let the starters get a few licks in before making changes, it was obvious that Harris especially wasn't getting vertical, couldn't power through the scrum, and was missing the limited gaps he had available at times. The signs were there in games 1 to 3 that we couldn't get the rushing yards when we needed them and the opposing defenses knew we were rushing. So you got to put Burns and Lo in there to see if they're a better option.

I take solace that Jimbo didn't figure out that he needed to go with Cook until several games into Cook's first year. But the window is closing. Rotate these RBs more until we find the hot hand. Lo deserves his shot.
I would like to see burns get some meaningful snaps before I die.

I wouldn’t expect him to get any meaningful carries in any close games. DJ and Cam (including runs brought back) have played well 3/4 games.

But coaches have to find a way to get him in. If we get the ball with like 20-30 seconds in a half, instead of kneeing it, get him 2 carries. Give him a bubble screen or slip screen on 2nd and short. Start the process of working him in sooner than later.

Advertisement
Back