So whappened to Lo

He gonna hit the portal soon.. Our top recruits for some reason dont even get on the field.. They all have trouble learning the playbook or whatever excuse.. and then at miami they must get beat down because they all lose confidence in their abilities.. Like wtf is going on.. How are you a 5 star talent and cant get on the field when we seem to suck
He just got healthy enough to play and when he was supposed to play last week he was in the protocol due to a possible concussion. He will be fine but we absolutely need to play him soon

Advertisement
And even tho cam hasnt had over 10 carries in a game he hasn't been impressive. Barely averaging 4.0 yards a carry.

At the same time the most carries dallas has got in a game is only 14 but he is averaging over 8 yards per carry. Its time to see what lingard can do.

Advertisement
He just got healthy enough to play and when he was supposed to play last week he was in the protocol due to a possible concussion. He will be fine but we absolutely need to play him soon
Bro do we even use him? Return kicks? Anything? He is a 5 star talent and he cant get on field?! We lost to UNC bro.. we not stacked.. Get him the ******* rock.. wtf..

Advertisement
Tbe amazing Lingard can breakaway and create the opportuities truly great backs do. He will find tbe openings and quickly run to daylight. It's all documented in his HS playing days. And he showed that briefly with 2 breakaway runs for us almost 2 years ago. That is way long of a time and we must get him in next game.

Advertisement
I think Lo is a better option than Cam with our OL. He’s got more power and speed, will hit the hole faster. Burns probably a better option as well. I am so sick of failure on 3rd or 4th and short. I believe Lingard will help there.

Advertisement
Greatness is where you find ways around adversity. I would bet he carries the ball 10 times he finds the opening or creates the opening 5 times for big runs. It's the reason we all have those high expectations I think we are believers . This is turning into Lingardgate. We need to find deepthroat. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back