So we gonna act like Gus isn't starting for Rutgers?

Advertisement
Is there really 2 different threads with active posts foe a transfer RB at Azzburgers? Got dam can it be 12:30 tomorrow already please.

Hmm Gus apppraoching 100 yards

I haven't bothered reading the last 6 pages of Vern fighting the board. Will just acknowledge that Gus looks better in the 4th quarter than he did in prior quarters. That's what you want from a power back. There's no doubt we could have used him at Miami. And Washington looks stout as well. They should have stayed to help win championships, not lose go 5-7 or whatever, and be bottom quartile in the BiG.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
23 carries for 81 yards so far 3.5 ypc avg. .1 below what they surrendered last year, as expected Gus is doing the average.

Advertisement
I'm so ****ing excited about tonight my **** is rock hard.. Real Talk

Can't wait to shut you ***** boi's up... u know how hard it was to be rustled all day reading this thread and not respond?

How's that boner holding up?

well 20 carries 80 yards on a way to 100 yards its a stout hard, could be harder im still ****ing

24 carries, 79 yards.
Just want to be exact.

I noticed you rounded his carries down and his yards up

23 carries for 81 yards so far 3.5 ypc avg. .1 below what they surrendered last year, as expected Gus is doing the average.

We are a one snap away from Crispus Attucks seeing the field. I'd rather have Yearby over Gus but his "average" skillset would be nice for depth. Fwiw hope he loses every game though.

Advertisement

Can't wait to shut you ***** boi's up... u know how hard it was to be rustled all day reading this thread and not respond?

well 20 carries 80 yards on a way to 100 yards its a stout hard, could be harder im still ****ing

24 carries, 79 yards.
Just want to be exact.

I noticed you rounded his carries down and his yards up

He would still be 3rd string here...

Turned on the game and saw think it was #7 the starting back for Rutgers and was like **** Gus looks good. Then I realized I was right all along that Gus sucks and isn't a RB. Looks like a giraffe on roller skates

Lmao at him taking carries from Walton or homer. Don't take the troll bait from Vern

24 carries for 79 yds. Long of 13.

Dude sucks almost as much as your posting

Advertisement
Back