So we gonna act like Gus isn't starting for Rutgers?

Advertisement
I'm so ****ing excited about tonight my **** is rock hard.. Real Talk

Can't wait to shut you ***** boi's up... u know how hard it was to be rustled all day reading this thread and not respond?

How's that boner holding up?

well 20 carries 80 yards on a way to 100 yards its a stout hard, could be harder im still ****ing

24 carries, 79 yards.
Just want to be exact.

I noticed you rounded his carries down and his yards up

Noles love to spin facts.

Hmm Gus apppraoching 100 yards

So we gonna act like his YPC isn't 3.5?

He's running behind one of the worst lines in football against one of the best defenses in football... Rutgers won 2 games last year

One of the best Defense's in the country?

#12 ranked defense in the country last year and even with the losses of Kevin king, budda baker and Sidney Jones and a couple of players in the front 7 they still brought back a lot of talent.
Matt Miller'''s Scouting Notebook: Which College Teams Have the Most NFL Talent? | Bleacher Report

Last edited:
So the takeaway this evening is that Golden recruited players who should be playing for Rutgers.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Calm your ****, vern. He wont even break 80 yards rushing vs Washington.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Wrong

You were saying? Dude only got 79.

Did he **** yer moms *******?

79 rushing 18 receiving against a playoff team.

And you thought it a good idea to show out over a yard?

Lmfao. Did you walk in on them and did Gus force you to ********** while
He sodomized yer mom?

I'll ban bet you he goes > 1000 from scrimmage this season barring injury

Last edited:

Wrong

He sodomized yer mom?

lol at this year's Washington team making the Playoff.

Yes they had a great D last year but almost all those guys are gone and they haven't recruited well enough to just re-load.

You and Nolevern are both so ****ed over losing a guy who was mediocre at best, and proved that again tonight. When we beat your Seminoles I'm going to have to put you both on suicide watch

Advertisement
Gus made some plays, he'll put up some number this year for Rutgers as he'll get the rock a lot. He has better feet than people give him credit for but he still doesn't finish runs all that well for a guy his size

Gus was a quality backup. That's about it. Never had the talent to start at Miami.

[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]

I think u single handily made me root against Gus.

Wrong

He sodomized yer mom?

lol at this year's Washington team making the Playoff.

Yes they had a great D last year but almost all those guys are gone and they haven't recruited well enough to just re-load.

You and Nolevern are both so ****ed over losing a guy who was mediocre at best, and proved that again tonight. When we beat your Seminoles I'm going to have to put you both on suicide watch

3rd string Cane gets 1000 yards from scrimmage in big10 behind Rutgers OL (barring injury).

Ban bet. Lifetime

Open till noon today.

/ [MENTION=19]CaneLos[/MENTION] I was a little harsh yesterday. Lots of beer plus codeine not a good mix for my temper. I'm sorry babe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
80 yards against a top 8 team yea he only averaged 3.5..but name me the last RB for Miami to do better against a top 8 team? Ill be waiting..it aint anybody on our roster. Never said he was the reincarnation of Edggerin James..but he is just as talented as aanybody on our roster not named RObert Burns

Last edited:
80 yards against a top 8 team yea he only averaged 3.5..but name me the last RB for Miami to do better against a top 8 team? Ill be waiting..it aint anybody on our roster. Never said he was the reincarnation of Edggerin James..but he is just as talented as aanybody on our roster not named RObert Burns

We have only played 2 teams in the last 3 years that were in the Top 8. 2014 Duke Johnson went for 130 Yards against FSU . **** even Yearby averaged 3.2 yards per carry in the 58-0 beat down against Clemson in 2015 ( Gus averaged 3.3 against a PAC 10 defense ).

Advertisement
Just takes Gus a little too long to get up to speed . Once he does he runs with power. He will get exposure up there in Jersey and he will get PT .He has good hands and could make an NFL roster as his measurables and hands are what they want.

Advertisement
Back