So we come out to practice like this now?

We almost back

[video=youtube;KtMPMkF_VfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMPMkF_VfU[/video]

Never gets old!

I want to see the canes like this one more time before I'm dead.

A better message would be, "look at the guy across from you and let him know you're the same guy every day."

I want you to look the **** next to you in the eyes and say "I am a cheeseburger!"

Advertisement
We almost back

Never gets old!

A better message would be, "look at the guy across from you and let him know you're the same guy every day."

I want you to look the **** next to you in the eyes and say "I am a cheeseburger!"

Lol real tough soundin

dammit mane, you think if we win the coastal and can beat clemson in the ACCCG it would redeem this season?

With Butch or Herman coming in you can just imagine the energy around the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We almost back

Never gets old!

the cheeseburger line will never get old.....still in awe

Staceys post up and head bobble is the best part.

It's obvious to anyone paying attention that these kids have been set free and are now allowed to be who they are. It is truly an amazing sight to behold. All of that repressed aggression, passion and enthusiasm for the game has been released. It seems to me that for the first time since they have been here that they are finally getting to enjoy football. I truly believe that these kids had forgotten why they loved this game.

At the risk of sounding overly dramatic, this whole thing has the distinct feel of a bunch of kids who have recently escaped the clutches of an oppressing captor. It's like a group of kids finally feeling free after their mother finally had the courage to divorce their sadistic, abusing and suffocating control freak of a stepfather.

The team takes on the coaches attitude and from golden to Scott it's a big difference.... "You won't here the moment isn't to big from him" from Scott....

Yea, but you hear "a wise man once told me, Unity kills adversity".... I almost threw up in my mouth when those were the first words that came out of his mouth after the epic win on Saturday.

I know. 't like what Scott says. He sounds to much like Golden. But I sure as **** like the players better than under Golden. Something has happened. Just Mark is the same.

Advertisement
dammit mane, you think if we win the coastal and can beat clemson in the ACCCG it would redeem this season?

With Butch or Herman coming in you can just imagine the energy around the program.

It is looking like THE RETURN is making a huge difference. Hate is back big time -- good thing. Players are loose and fired up --- good hing. Us morbid fans are starting to look for the koolaide --- a good thing. It is looking like there is a chance BUTCH could be back -- a very good thing. I too am thinking about maybe winning the coastal and then beating Clemson or Noles for the conference title. Something different in the air.

Be there Saturday...! It's going to be a *** whooping. We owe these big, slow ******** and their pretentious coach a good kick in the nutz for the last several years of patty cake football...

Advertisement
I see some of yall playin' this game.

4399300820_51a1e94036_z.jpg

Relax. It's one video.

Now were talking. Virginia is going to get slammed... I predict we get 5 sacks, 2 int's and 2 fumble recoveries... Maybe even an int returned for a score!

Easy there tiger. Don't ever underestimate the impact of one Mark D'Onfrio

Hahaha. He probably even feels liberated with Al gone...

Funny.... Rumor up here in NJ that if AG gets the Rutgers Job.... Mark No'D WON'T be asked to join him..

JC

This is from yesterday from Coach Scott when asked if he wanted them to play like its recess.

I said that to them too, `when did football become not fun, a chore instead of a release?' They all shook their head like it was puzzling. I said `why is that puzzling, let's have fun. Saturday is have fun, unleash and let it rip, go have fun.' That's what they did. Remember when you were in third grade and the bell would ring for PE and you'd be like Suuperman, already in your PE outfit? Have fun.

Its crazy that he's been on the staff for 2 years and he and the players thought football was a chore instead of a game of fun. You can see it becoming fun in the clip and the way they played Duke. VA will get *** raped in a few days!

Advertisement
He told them to have fun prior to the Duke game and we still went out there and basically lost if not for a fluke last second kick return.

You guys are so gullible. You think that getting rid of one guy is going to rid the team of a culture that's been brewing for 4+ years. We still have James Coley and Mark D'Onofrio calling plays yet we're gonna be a better team cause we're "having fun". LOL

He told them to have fun prior to the Duke game and we still went out there and basically lost if not for a fluke last second kick return.

You guys are so gullible. You think that getting rid of one guy is going to rid the team of a culture that's been brewing for 4+ years. We still have James Coley and Mark D'Onofrio calling plays yet we're gonna be a better team cause we're "having fun". LOL

they went out with a r-fr qb who never started a game, with the death of artie's mom, and Golden's firing and beat top 25 team. they didnt play well but fluke isn't fair. the refs kept duke in the game.

We would've lost by 20 if Golden would've been there. #TrendingUp

Advertisement
Back