So we come out to practice like this now?

Advertisement
The team takes on the coaches attitude and from golden to Scott it's a big difference.... "You won't here the moment isn't to big from him" from Scott....

Advertisement
The team takes on the coaches attitude and from golden to Scott it's a big difference.... "You won't here the moment isn't to big from him" from Scott....

Yea, but you hear "a wise man once told me, Unity kills adversity".... I almost threw up in my mouth when those were the first words that came out of his mouth after the epic win on Saturday.

THE HATE has been embraced.

Also, they're no longer under the supervision of a fat uptight substitute teacher.

Yea, but you hear "a wise man once told me, Unity kills adversity".... I almost threw up in my mouth when those were the first words that came out of his mouth after the epic win on Saturday.

I agree with you. annoyed me, too, when i heard that.

But Golden grabbed Scott from USF to come to Miami. Scott owes that man for giving him his shot at the big time ... So, I get it. Similar to you, I didn't like it ... But I get/got why he did it.

Advertisement
Now were talking. Virginia is going to get slammed... I predict we get 5 sacks, 2 int's and 2 fumble recoveries... Maybe even an int returned for a score!

Now were talking. Virginia is going to get slammed... I predict we get 5 sacks, 2 int's and 2 fumble recoveries... Maybe even an int returned for a score!

Easy there tiger. Don't ever underestimate the impact of one Mark D'Onfrio

Unleash the mother****ing fury! Time to get this program back to its roots. Let these kids play with passion and have fun.

Advertisement
We need to embrace our identity. Golden was trying to transform us into something we are not. We are the best when we have the attitude of "**** the Other side" "Us against the world" mentality. I hope that we have realized this now after basically the entire country was trying to take our win away. Can only hope this festers with the young guys on the team and carries over

Advertisement

I agree with you. annoyed me, too, when i heard that.

But Golden grabbed Scott from USF to come to Miami. Scott owes that man for giving him his shot at the big time ... So, I get it. Similar to you, I didn't like it ... But I get/got why he did it.

Scott don't owe that fat fck ****!!!!

Advertisement
Back