So we come out to practice like this now?

The team takes on the coaches attitude and from golden to Scott it's a big difference.... "You won't here the moment isn't to big from him" from Scott....

Yea, but you hear "a wise man once told me, Unity kills adversity".... I almost threw up in my mouth when those were the first words that came out of his mouth after the epic win on Saturday.

I agree with you. annoyed me, too, when i heard that.

But Golden grabbed Scott from USF to come to Miami. Scott owes that man for giving him his shot at the big time ... So, I get it. Similar to you, I didn't like it ... But I get/got why he did it.

Scott don't owe that fat fck ****!!!!

I'm sure Larry Scott would disagree with you.

Advertisement
The trap gawd himself (Future) bringing out the goons in these boys. The song playing is stick talk

Advertisement
We almost back

[video=youtube;KtMPMkF_VfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMPMkF_VfU[/video]

The team takes on the coaches attitude and from golden to Scott it's a big difference.... "You won't here the moment isn't to big from him" from Scott....

Yea, but you hear "a wise man once told me, Unity kills adversity".... I almost threw up in my mouth when those were the first words that came out of his mouth after the epic win on Saturday.
U ain't never lied. They are all cancer IMO. U wish Golden well and move on. Slap in the face that is.

Advertisement
The locker room and practice demeanor has been night and day. The social handles have totally changed their tones as well. Golden's influence is steady leaving this program and it is glorious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"no fuc_ks given" was our when we use to win... i see all of that during the Duke game and after... lets keep it going.

Advertisement
Back