So This Just Happened

I see you Dub, but my g, you gotta get the V neck. Don't care if you can do it or not, it's a must w those types of shirts or at least mess with the black undershirt to match the slacks. Come on Dub, I expect more from you. Lol. Naw, but on the real, what a great surprise. You should play the lotto, b/c what's the odds you get caught on ESPN thrashing Golden at a basketball game, now see Richt down aisle 9??

Advertisement
Gotta say I was nervous for OP's sake posting a pic of himself on here, but the harassment has been pretty tame by this Board's standards

He posted himself with Berrios and I think a few more when they enrolled in '14. I think he actually might have gained a few pounds.....lol

I see you Dub, but my g, you gotta get the V neck. Don't care if you can do it or not, it's a must w those types of shirts or at least mess with the black undershirt to match the slacks. Come on Dub, I expect more from you. Lol. Naw, but on the real, what a great surprise. You should play the lotto, b/c what's the odds you get caught on ESPN thrashing Golden at a basketball game, now see Richt down aisle 9??

Been tryin to get him on that v neck game for a while, but he won't budge. V neck must've did him dirty in a past life

Can't go after his socks tho, always keeps em 100

**** man. Y'all gon make go buy undershirts this weekend. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been tryin to get him on that v neck game for a while, but he won't budge. V neck must've did him dirty in a past life

Can't go after his socks tho, always keeps em 100

300*

Advertisement
c68ac783f36dcedfac9a3fe0aa30db20.jpg

2, 3 (in the back) 3a(further in the back) 4,1

I call BS! The real Coach Richt would never be in the same room as bottles of liquid smoke! He is a real BBQ man!

Advertisement
Can't believe all the undershirt hat. At least he doesn't have bacon neck. Let my dude live.

**** man. Y'all gon make go buy undershirts this weekend. Smh.

We only want what's best for you and ur wardrobe. Lol.

Advertisement
My dude with my coach. Epic.

Unless you get them swamp pits, **** undershirts. This is Miami, baby. Let that chest hair flow wild!

My dude with my coach. Epic.

Unless you get them swamp pits, **** undershirts. This is Miami, baby. Let that chest hair flow wild!

I only got like 19 of those bruh! Not much to flow wild.

Advertisement
Wherrera don't let these hideous cave dwellers clown your style.

Its an awesome pic man.

1) how did you approach him // get his attention

2) how was he?

I just walked up to him and said coach can I get a pic? He said yes and I was like congratulations on NSD. He was appreciative and then asked my friends and I what we did and where we worked. Very nice guy.

Shoulda told him you were the starting DT for the Noles, just to see his reaction.

Advertisement
Back