So This Just Happened

Advertisement
Advertisement
c68ac783f36dcedfac9a3fe0aa30db20.jpg

What a nice guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upvote!!!!

Are you gonna put your boxerbriefs on Ebay?

I'll be the first to bid!

You are on your way to first ballot CIS HoF.

Advertisement
1) how did you approach him // get his attention

2) how was he?

I just walked up to him and said coach can I get a pic? He said yes and I was like congratulations on NSD. He was appreciative and then asked my friends and I what we did and where we worked. Very nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Very cool. Coach looks like he's ready to go rounds with somebody though

Advertisement
These are the types of threads where I wish the Upvote option was back in action...

I'd be interested to hear Richt's take on life in Miami versus Athens. One location you may have 30-40% of the population recognize you with most leaving you alone (fame is not an uncommon sight in Miami). *The other being Athens where 100% of the population knows who you are, knows where you live, and would ask to take a picture with your wife/kids if they saw them at the market.

*NOTE - I actually saw that happen to Urban Myer's wife/daughter at a Publix in Gainesville years ago. Grown man/woman requested it and yes, it was absolutely creepy.

For a second there (up top) I thought you caught him shopping down the beer/wine aisle.

Haha. Me too. Then again, the only sauce that Rick actually consumes is straight Everclear. Well that and the occasional communion wine. He says that both enlighten him.

Richt going to get crunk after dealing with South Florida divas and I see you trying to grab his *** Willie!

@franchise
@cane dynasty

Advertisement
Back