So tell me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably 99% of this board is against golden. The arguments come from those rooting against us vs. those rooting for us

Rooting for us right now is rooting for Golden to remain. Not that rooting has any actual impact on the game. Nevertheless, go Huskers.
And thats one one the biggest issue on this board. Some see rooting for this team is supporting golden, the other sides sees it as supporting the players, not giving up on something they love forever, etc. Either way, its way to much bickering back and forth. Grown *** man should be able to respect others difference of opinion and get their point across without having to result to insults.

You have been goldenized..lets all get along and be friends. Lets not divide amongst us and be nice. We all see how this approach to football works

Last time I checked, we are fans, not football players.

Advertisement
I officially declare we are no longer 'mopes'. We are right. So the term 'realists' should be the new nomenclature.

I dont think there is a single Golden supporter on this board. But *****ing about it in every post, calling out players, insulting posters, insulting Shaq's dad, etc is totally wrong, immature and inappropriate. Acting like a seven year old doesnt accomplish a thing, in fact, just the opposite.
So it does accomplish something?

Yes, the problem is, its the opposite of what we all want, on multiple fronts.

I officially declare we are no longer 'mopes'. We are right. So the term 'realists' should be the new nomenclature.

I dont think there is a single Golden supporter on this board. But *****ing about it in every post, calling out players, insulting posters, insulting Shaq's dad, etc is totally wrong, immature and inappropriate. Acting like a seven year old doesnt accomplish a thing, in fact, just the opposite.

I wasn't here when it went down but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this board figured out a way to eff that relationship up. I'd ask for someone to tell the story but I think it would just depress me even more.

The board was even more idiotic than usual (I know, hard to believe) and Shaq's dad posted he could no longer take the negativity. Multiple posters (sadly) derided him and the team.

Probably 99% of this board is against golden. The arguments come from those rooting against us vs. those rooting for us

The arguments come from several years of not having fans from other programs visiting to banter, belittle or debate on game week. A decade of blowout losses, lost recruiting battles and horrible football contribute as well.

College Football fans in general don't care enough to visit. So, this fan v fan/AD schil/BOT/Coach situation will continue until things change, or...until it just doesn't matter anymore.

So it does accomplish something?

Yes, the problem is, its the opposite of what we all want, on multiple fronts.

Isnt even the opposite of what we want...a thing?

Advertisement

Rooting for us right now is rooting for Golden to remain. Not that rooting has any actual impact on the game. Nevertheless, go Huskers.
And thats one one the biggest issue on this board. Some see rooting for this team is supporting golden, the other sides sees it as supporting the players, not giving up on something they love forever, etc. Either way, its way to much bickering back and forth. Grown *** man should be able to respect others difference of opinion and get their point across without having to result to insults.

You have been goldenized..lets all get along and be friends. Lets not divide amongst us and be nice. We all see how this approach to football works

Basic message I get is this" Dont ***** about having the worst coach in CFB" just be happy, support the team, and be a "good fan"

Fug out here with that pussified perspective

**** man AKA DK...what up boi? Golden looked drained on Friday...you've been busy huh?

You gotta leave AG alone the night before and on game day. I know you want to do a good job but its impacting his coaching. I am sure you can find another source of protein for a 24 -48 hours period

How does it feel for all the 'no negativity' crowd to be wrong....again?

Seems like those being accused of making this place 'unbearable' are the only ones with a dose of reality in regards to the state of our program.

Lol another thread about, this place is unbearable.. That's why Hurricane Vision's thread, DMoney thread, are threads that posters want to be apart of. My thread about Jamal Carter's hit was better. I could easily be like you, but I push past my comfort zone. Try it sometime!

Seems like those being accused of making this place 'unbearable' are the only ones with a dose of reality in regards to the state of our program.

Lol another thread about, this place is unbearable.. That's why Hurricane Vision's thread, DMoney thread, are threads that posters want to be apart of. My thread about Jamal Carter's hit was better. I could easily be like you, but I push past my comfort zone. Try it sometime!

so not only do we have those on here proclaiming to be "super fans" now we have "super posters"

FOH

Advertisement

Basic message I get is this" Dont ***** about having the worst coach in CFB" just be happy, support the team, and be a "good fan"

Please do us all a favor....take a break, and when you start high school, see if you are mature enough to come back.

Please do us all a favor....take a break, and when you start high school, see if you are mature enough to come back.

You need to stop letting AG and Dorito Bukkake you. Im sure it impedes your ability to see well. I dont blame you since you are a pussified "real fan"

everyone else is immature, in HS etc.

One of my favorite arguments from the sunshine pumping fools this past offseason was how we are better and deeper team from last season.

"Guys, we just lost a top 10 NFL draft pick at left tackle, the school's all-time leading rusher, stud WR taken in the first round, stud TE, stud MLB, and a few other draftees - but I'll tell you what, we have better horses in the stable this year."

Fcking. Dopes.

This is not a good team.

WR and TE have no gamechangers. I'm not sure how anyone can still call Stacy Coley a transcendent player when he's been completely invisible for over a year.

The OL is awful. Kaaya may not make it out of Doak alive.

My best guess is 1-4 over the next 5, but 0-5 is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll sneak by either Cinci or Nebraska with a death struggle win. We'll drop FSU, VaTech, and Clemson games.

After that, the floodgates may open.

VT sucks. Without Brewer, they are worse. Not losing to them at home. Get real.

Yuh bruh, **** that pussified perspective let's go hard as a mother and post on the message boards!!!

Advertisement

I'd understand this post if it were #5 . But it was #48 .

Yuh bruh, **** that pussified perspective let's go hard as a mother and post on the message boards!!!

like you and the rest of us...yes But Im sure you go hard in other ways

Advertisement
One of my favorite arguments from the sunshine pumping fools this past offseason was how we are better and deeper team from last season.

"Guys, we just lost a top 10 NFL draft pick at left tackle, the school's all-time leading rusher, stud WR taken in the first round, stud TE, stud MLB, and a few other draftees - but I'll tell you what, we have better horses in the stable this year."

Fcking. Dopes.

This is not a good team.

WR and TE have no gamechangers. I'm not sure how anyone can still call Stacy Coley a transcendent player when he's been completely invisible for over a year.

The OL is awful. Kaaya may not make it out of Doak alive.

My best guess is 1-4 over the next 5, but 0-5 is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll sneak by either Cinci or Nebraska with a death struggle win. We'll drop FSU, VaTech, and Clemson games.

After that, the floodgates may open.

VT sucks. Without Brewer, they are worse. Not losing to them at home. Get real.

Yeah, because this team is going to be ready to roll after getting their asses handed to them by FSU the week before.

This team completely quit on Golden last season following the FSU debacle. I'm sure you were one of the same dopes saying "there's no way we drop three in a row to UVA, Pitt, and South Carolina?!" only to watch it all unfold.

FAU was putting pressure on Kaaya, but you're telling me "get real" and that we'll be fine against a VaTech DLine. Lulz.

They're never wrong because, according to them, they aren't actually Golden fans. They just defend his innumerable failures every chance they get. Funny how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back