So tell me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite arguments from the sunshine pumping fools this past offseason was how we are better and deeper team from last season.

"Guys, we just lost a top 10 NFL draft pick at left tackle, the school's all-time leading rusher, stud WR taken in the first round, stud TE, stud MLB, and a few other draftees - but I'll tell you what, we have better horses in the stable this year."

Fcking. Dopes.

This is not a good team.

WR and TE have no gamechangers. I'm not sure how anyone can still call Stacy Coley a transcendent player when he's been completely invisible for over a year.

The OL is awful. Kaaya may not make it out of Doak alive.

My best guess is 1-4 over the next 5, but 0-5 is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll sneak by either Cinci or Nebraska with a death struggle win. We'll drop FSU, VaTech, and Clemson games.

After that, the floodgates may open.
1-4 is what I think but we'll see

Advertisement
Worried about a first half night game on a friday?

You think anyone is worried?

Wait till we throttle Nebraska this week. You'll see.
You aren't worried. You'll just make a new screen name once Nebraska blasts us

Not going to happen. We still won by 24 points. Easily could of won by 40. If we best Nebraska by 3 pts people on here will be *****n that we barely won.

Full ****** mode.

Ask yourself what last night could have looked like had those poor overmatched ******** WOULDN'T have had to go to the bullpen and bring in a Gator re-tread to play QB. We just as easily could have suffered the most embarrassing loss in the history of the program last night.

It's mind boggling this ******* is still employed.

One of my favorite arguments from the sunshine pumping fools this past offseason was how we are better and deeper team from last season.

"Guys, we just lost a top 10 NFL draft pick at left tackle, the school's all-time leading rusher, stud WR taken in the first round, stud TE, stud MLB, and a few other draftees - but I'll tell you what, we have better horses in the stable this year."

Fcking. Dopes.

This is not a good team.

WR and TE have no gamechangers. I'm not sure how anyone can still call Stacy Coley a transcendent player when he's been completely invisible for over a year.

The OL is awful. Kaaya may not make it out of Doak alive.

My best guess is 1-4 over the next 5, but 0-5 is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll sneak by either Cinci or Nebraska with a death struggle win. We'll drop FSU, VaTech, and Clemson games.

After that, the floodgates may open.

Yeah, but NFL guys were all "ME" players, now we have only "WE" players -- at least for a couple about halfway through the season when all the MEs realize Al does not know his a... from a whole in the ground.

I officially declare we are no longer 'mopes'. We are right. So the term 'realists' should be the new nomenclature.

I dont think there is a single Golden supporter on this board. But *****ing about it in every post, calling out players, insulting posters, insulting Shaq's dad, etc is totally wrong, immature and inappropriate. Acting like a seven year old doesnt accomplish a thing, in fact, just the opposite.
So it does accomplish something?

Advertisement
I don't think there is a soul here who still likes this coaching staff...I don't get why people still argue about it

Anyone who claims to "support" this staff is trolling

Rooting for the team to do well however, is an entirely separate discussion.

Last edited:
Of course that clown deludedbuddha disappears again.

I'm actually always on, just get tired of you idiots.

We played flat and still won by 24. You haters neglect the fact that we are still 2-0 over the experts in Vegas.
Covered both spreads.

Worried about a first half night game on a friday?

You think anyone is worried?

Wait till we throttle Nebraska this week. You'll see.
You aren't worried. You'll just make a new screen name once Nebraska blasts us

Not going to happen. We still won by 24 points. Easily could of won by 40. If we best Nebraska by 3 pts people on here will be *****n that we barely won.

Full ****** mode.

Ask yourself what last night could have looked like had those poor overmatched ******** WOULDN'T have had to go to the bullpen and bring in a Gator re-tread to play QB. We just as easily could have suffered the most embarrassing loss in the history of the program last night.

It's mind boggling this ******* is still employed.

Another example of you haters taking your own beliefs as facts even when they are flat out falsehoods.

They didn't bring in a former Gator. The former gator plays for Louisiana Lafayette or some crap school like that.

This was his younger brother.

Funny how a 24 point win when we played like crap, turns into almost the "most embarrassing loss in the history of the program."

In your minds we won on a last second 59 yard field goal.

Advertisement
I officially declare we are no longer 'mopes'. We are right. So the term 'realists' should be the new nomenclature.

I dont think there is a single Golden supporter on this board. But *****ing about it in every post, calling out players, insulting posters, insulting Shaq's dad, etc is totally wrong, immature and inappropriate. Acting like a seven year old doesnt accomplish a thing, in fact, just the opposite.

I wasn't here when it went down but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this board figured out a way to eff that relationship up. I'd ask for someone to tell the story but I think it would just depress me even more.

Lots of congratulatory back-slapping from the mopes off a 24-point win. How about we wait for a loss before hoisting a glass to the death of the program. Given last night's performance, you shouldn't have to wait long.

I wasn't here when it went down but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this board figured out a way to eff that relationship up. I'd ask for someone to tell the story but I think it would just depress me even more.

The 'insulting' that I saw was merely some of us not caring that he decided to leave or not begging for him to stay. I, for one, questioned the value of his 'insider information', while others questioned his and his sons decisions to want to play for Golden.

Advertisement
Probably 99% of this board is against golden. The arguments come from those rooting against us vs. those rooting for us

Last edited:
Probably 99% of this board is against golden. The arguments come from those rooting against us vs. those rooting for us

Rooting for us right now is rooting for Golden to remain. Not that rooting has any actual impact on the game. Nevertheless, go Huskers.

We struggled for a while. But the better teams stay to pull away towards the end of the 3rd and early 4th.

Still no reason against that team to have to try hard tho. The worst part of it all was the red zone struggles on Offense.

In reality every game can't be a blowout.

Golden will expose his self

Advertisement

Rooting for us right now is rooting for Golden to remain. Not that rooting has any actual impact on the game. Nevertheless, go Huskers.
And thats one one the biggest issue on this board. Some see rooting for this team is supporting golden, the other sides sees it as supporting the players, not giving up on something they love forever, etc. Either way, its way to much bickering back and forth. Grown *** man should be able to respect others difference of opinion and get their point across without having to result to insults.

And thats one one the biggest issue on this board. Some see rooting for this team is supporting golden, the other sides sees it as supporting the players, not giving up on something they love forever, etc. Either way, its way to much bickering back and forth. Grown *** man should be able to respect others difference of opinion and get their point across without having to result to insults.

You have been goldenized..lets all get along and be friends. Lets not divide amongst us and be nice. We all see how this approach to football works

You have been goldenized..lets all get along and be friends. Lets not divide amongst us and be nice. We all see how this approach to football works

I said nothing about not being divided. When you have this many people on a message board there is bound to be differences. And being able to talk to someone with respect has nothing to do with the way we play on the field

I said nothing about not being divided. When you have this many people on a message board there is bound to be differences. And being able to talk to someone with respect has nothing to do with the way we play on the field

Much too logical an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back