So tell me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoroCane83

Schadenfreude's Friend
How does it feel for all the 'no negativity' crowd to be wrong....again?

Seems like those being accused of making this place 'unbearable' are the only ones with a dose of reality in regards to the state of our program.

Advertisement
don't get people here pounding their chests about being right about us sucking...

WE SUCK! AND IT SUCKS!

if anyone doesn't realize this staff sucks by now....leave them be. They're most likely so unable to be present to the realities of life that they're probably raising the children of men that bang their wives on the regular.

Can't wait to see your average cryami hurricants fan like Laz and the rest of Canesham come in and tell us how al golden is doing a fine job.

Don't need any doses of reality from the mopes on the board. I get it on game day.

Was it depressing to see FAU move the ball at will? To see us throw the ball on 3rd and one on the six, and then miss a FG. To see thei rRB look like a Heisman candidate. To get outplayed in the first half?

Yup.

Advertisement
Worried about a first half night game on a friday?

You think anyone is worried?

Wait till we throttle Nebraska this week. You'll see.

Advertisement

You aren't worried. You'll just make a new screen name once Nebraska blasts us

Not going to happen. We still won by 24 points. Easily could of won by 40. If we best Nebraska by 3 pts people on here will be *****n that we barely won.

I'll take the blame on last night. The signs at the basketball game last year were too much negativity to overcome.

You aren't worried. You'll just make a new screen name once Nebraska blasts us

Not going to happen. We still won by 24 points. Easily could of won by 40. If we best Nebraska by 3 pts people on here will be *****n that we barely won.
We easily could have won by 40? Right, because we weren't neck and neck with FAU for almost 4 quarters.

Advertisement
I officially declare we are no longer 'mopes'. We are right. So the term 'realists' should be the new nomenclature.

I officially declare we are no longer 'mopes'. We are right. So the term 'realists' should be the new nomenclature.

We never were mopes and have always been realists.

The problem is that the majority of the posters on this website are simple-minded and lack the ability to critically think on the most basic level. No one who is intelligent has thought Al Golden is the guy for a long time now.

Advertisement

I dont think there is a single Golden supporter on this board. But *****ing about it in every post, calling out players, insulting posters, insulting Shaq's dad, etc is totally wrong, immature and inappropriate. Acting like a seven year old doesnt accomplish a thing, in fact, just the opposite.

The problem is that the majority of the posters on this website are simple-minded and lack the ability to critically think on the most basic level. No one who is intelligent has thought Al Golden is the guy for a long time now.

Nope, read my post above, it applies to you too.

One of my favorite arguments from the sunshine pumping fools this past offseason was how we are better and deeper team from last season.

"Guys, we just lost a top 10 NFL draft pick at left tackle, the school's all-time leading rusher, stud WR taken in the first round, stud TE, stud MLB, and a few other draftees - but I'll tell you what, we have better horses in the stable this year."

Fcking. Dopes.

This is not a good team.

WR and TE have no gamechangers. I'm not sure how anyone can still call Stacy Coley a transcendent player when he's been completely invisible for over a year.

The OL is awful. Kaaya may not make it out of Doak alive.

My best guess is 1-4 over the next 5, but 0-5 is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll sneak by either Cinci or Nebraska with a death struggle win. We'll drop FSU, VaTech, and Clemson games.

After that, the floodgates may open.

Nope, read my post above, it applies to you too.

Your post and actually anything that you post at all has no credibility. Keep babbling about whatever it is you want to babble about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back