So, Syracuse isn't horrible......

Completely different offense. Our secondary is going to be tested. SU has one of the best WRs in the nation in Ishmael. Guy has 62 catches for 802 yards this season already. If we don't have Pickney, Delaney and Redwine, it's going to be a tough game. Never said we wouldn't win. It'll be a tough game.

1. GT was a "completely different offense" and they were kept in check, just like everyone else.

2. Mr. Babers is a great offensive coach and he knows how to coach an offense. That is for sure. Ishmael (local) can play and will get the ball.

3. Our secondary has issues, that is obvious. Those issues were there this week and prior. The D has held teams in check.

4. Perhaps our offense can show up and play for 4 quarters. Cuse doesn't have a top-25 D (38th in Total D, 55th in Scoring D). Now it is time to they roll. Who is going to stop Homer, Herndon, Langham and Berrios? Does Cuse have the speed to stop Thomas?

We did trail the entire game yesterday!

Please make a point or develop a complete thought, I don't get what you're trying to say.

Advertisement
I said to myself at the start of the year that I would take an O$U 2002 type of season. (A Bunch of close victories and lucky bounces.)

I don't care how we win, just get the win.

OSU 2002, Bama 92, Tennessee 98

Notre dame a few years ago nearly lost every **** game before going undefeated and getting to the championship game against bama

they lost that by a landslide but they got there, and that's what matters. i remember an unranked pitt team nearly beat them in overtime, doesn't matter. winning is winning

Outside the Carrier Dome Syracuse is a different team. If we played them up there I'd feel different. And they should have our attention now.

The Carrier Dome is named for the family and company the revolutionized AC. They are going to wish they had some this weekend.

Advertisement
SU is pretty good but they will have a let down after the big Clemson win.
Weather like we had yesterday won't hurt either.
They lost their 2 road games by 9 to LSU and 8 to NC State.
I think you take last years Pitt game and cut and past it in for the SU result.

Wash, rinse, repeat. There are no "easy" games left, both UVA and Cuse will bring a challenge. I fully expect the kid from Cuse to have about 200yds receiving, but I also fully believe we'll "tough" out a victory. This team is just that, "tough", not something we've been able to say about the program in a long time.
We had no business winning yesterday, you can call it luck, but if not for a BS call we wouldn't have even needed the catch.
GT's QB had 19 carries for 18 yards!

Had no business winning yesterday? WTF game did you watch? We should have won that game by two touchdowns.

Given those stats, GT shouldn't have been that close in the 4th.

Advertisement
Won't be able to go on Saturday.
I'm giving away an Orange Lot pass.
Who can use it?
I'll get it out priority in tomorrows mail.

Syracuse beating Clemson, plays in our favor because now, we will not overlook them. Also, us winning in the last seconds the past two weeks, also helps breed a 3W mentality 'We Will Win'

It's a huge difference in believing that we can win versus knowing you will win.

This.

That's why I never liked us playing those Thursday and Friday night games b/c **** like that can happen. When was the last time you've seen Alabama play on a Thursday or Friday night?

We will win for sure...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back