So Sanguenetti, somebody fill me in how

Ok enlighten me cause all you've said is everyone missed your point. Why not articulate what you mean so we can avoid all this
I think he means regardless of how those players worked out. We wanted them when they spurned us for the gaytes! And ag that point we were pretty ****ed we lost out on Edwards and Henderson. Now a lot of those dudes have kinda flames out or what’s but you can’t deny we took an L in those recruiting battles. At least that’s what I think he means when he says you missed his point.

Advertisement
Travis Homer is EASILY the best draft prospect (at least going into to his junior year) in 10 years.
Shut the **** up...Joe Jack is easily the best prospect we’ve had in years and he’s going to sleep walk into being a top 15 pick and probably be a perennial pro bowler.

Last edited:
Hold on, there are people stating Homer can't run fast?

that is the one thing he absolutely can do. He has that James Jackson quality to him in terms of hitting a crease rapidly and then not getting caught from behind. Also, pound for pound, he's among the toughest pure football players UM has

G

And those DB are doing what? They're a plenty of guys they wanted and we "fleeced " them. Look, every guy that we *****ed and argued about in the past have either transferred from UF, haven't seen the field or have been arrested.
BJ Henderson had several pick sixes last year as a true freshman. @ErickMarreroU will tell you all about it. That's his boy.

Advertisement
I think he means regardless of how those players worked out. We wanted them when they spurned us for the gaytes! And ag that point we were pretty ****ed we lost out on Edwards and Henderson. Now a lot of those dudes have kinda flames out or what’s but you can’t deny we took an L in those recruiting battles. At least that’s what I think he means when he says you missed his point.
BINGO, we have a winner. Thank you sir for actually reading and understanding the point.

Advertisement
He’s a troll, 100 % gaytor troll. He brings up UF in most of his posts , who does that ? Especially an irrelevant program that’s bottom of the barrel in the state.

I'm wondering if this is the same guy from gators 247 site who has a "goon" stamp on his handle. Would make perfect sense

Advertisement
I couldn't care less about anything you've ever said in the past. You were incredulous that I suggested Homer was an NFL player (which he clearly is and I found 4 links in 12 seconds ranking him as a Top 100 prospect) and said at best he's an average athlete. You're retarded.
Am I the only one that feels blessed actually used the phrase "couldn't care less" correctly? This is a victory in its own right. #CouldCareLessIsDead

Last edited:
Dude is a pretty good player. Not gonna lie. He chose an abysmal program however.

Not a fan of the nickname. I'm a pretty huge fan of BJs, don't want to see them lumped in with a soft quitter

Had 2 interceptions thrown right into his hands. Plenty of plus he was out of position. He's soft chose the easy way didn't like getting chastised

Advertisement
What's wrong Gooner? Don't understand the post,? guess you missed the point

His rankings are slipping due to poor off-season performances. Not saying I believe he should or shouldn't be a take, just answering your question. The answer to the question "How is a highly rated kid with offers from everyone not a take for Miami?" is "He's not as highly rated as he once was, and he's not being actively pursued by many of the schools he has offers from."

IMO there isn't a single kid at The Opening with more to prove right now.
If he was a" a take" in March he should be a take now. I think it's foolish to evaluate on a month-to-month basis. Take him and Kenny McIntosh both. They want to play together in college anyway. It's an easy decision IMO.

Advertisement
Back