So Sanguenetti, somebody fill me in how

Advertisement
the **** are talking about Travis homer leaving for the league? He ain’t getting drafted even if he racks up 2,000 yards ! He’s an average athlete at best and gets his yards off decent vision and toughness. There’s a place for that in the league but a running back barely at 200 pounds isn’t getting drafted off of that unless he’s running 4.45.

Also EL O EL at taking a guy just for special teams. I know you’re kind of slow, especially after using Bud Elliott as a recruiting source, so let me explain it to you as simple as I can. When somebody says at minimum he’ll be a special teams ace that means worst case scenario. Watch Josh’s tape, he’s already a better athlete and has better hands than Sheldrick Redwine and he’s a starter here.

Travis Homer leaving for that draft, now that’s ******* funny.
He definitely looked like an average athlete running away from VT 1st round picks.

Hmmmmm, so is he tests at let's say a 4.65 and plays well at the camp is he then a take again? Seems like he's still getting plenty of interest from schools like Michigan, UF, etc. I did read OSU has backed off contact but they just stole a 4* safety we wanted from a pipeline school (SMMFH), so they already are set.

If it was just the poor 40 time, it wouldn't be determinative. However, he also tested very poorly in the Vert Jump and the shuttle.

If it was just the poor 40 time, it wouldn't be determinative. However, he also tested very poorly in the Vert Jump and the shuttle.
fair enough, sounds like he has made some plays at The Opening today despite his physical "limitations", be interesting to see how it plays out

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yep, I care a lot more about the overall Sparq score (40, shuttle, powerball, vert jump), as that really measures true athleticism.

The 40 can always be a poor run/slip/bad form. The others though there's really no excuse for.

I'm still confused at how people think a kid who has such poor athletic numbers will be a good ST player. He's literally the opposite of what you want on ST. A kid like Damarius Good or Keontra Smith projects to have a lot of ST value. The last thing you want on ST is below average athletes

read the premise of UF taking DBs we wanted again, then get back to me and see if you get it

thanks

Read what I wrote about them getting guys we both were going after, the meltdown on the boards and then those guys turning out to do nothing or having little to impact.

I'm starting to sense some troll here

Please tell me this moron is not saying Travis Homer is not an NFL back. Please tell me our fans are not that moronic.

Good god, every other fan base in the world thinks ALL their kids are first round picks. We have people on this site who think our kids who are actually deserving of being on NFL rosters aren't NFL players? There's no possible way people are this unintelligent.

Travis Homer is G-O-N-E this year. Can you say that with me? GONE. Next spring, he will be drafted into the NFL. He is a running back, and the shelf life on these dudes is very, very short. Go read Duke Johnson's comments from over the weekend. Travis is 10000000% an NFL player, ZERO questions. Barring injury, he's out. And he should go. Get that money right now while you can. Even better, he's very young for his class. He's got an excellent chance at staying long enough to get that 2nd contract, which is where the real money is.

LMAO somebody come get this Zbag dude. What a clown show.

Read what I wrote about them getting guys we both were going after, the meltdown on the boards and then those guys turning out to do nothing or having little to impact.

I'm starting to sense some troll here
Strike 3, the entire point was missed by you, you are out, have a seat

Advertisement
Early 2019 NFL Draft Prospect Top 50 Rankings

Athlon Sports ranking Homer as the #20 player OVERALL IN THE DRAFT. #2 RB behind Damien Harris.

Travis Homer | Miami (FL), RB : 2020 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Draft Scout has him as the #5 RB in the draft.

2019 NFL Draft: Here's a super-early look at the top 100 prospects

CBS Sports has him as the #100 player overall in the draft.

NFL Draft Rankings and Profiles

#74 player overall in the draft.

This dude really said if he runs for 2,000 yards he won't be an NFL draft pick LMAOOOOOOOOOO. And he's an average athlete. No bull**** this might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board. The dude legit might be the best athlete on the entire team. Take a **** lap, bro.

He definitely looked like an average athlete running away from VT 1st round picks.
I would hope he would outrun a LB and a Safety that ran 4.65...
Please tell me this moron is not saying Travis Homer is not an NFL back. Please tell me our fans are not that moronic.

Good god, every other fan base in the world thinks ALL their kids are first round picks. We have people on this site who think our kids who are actually deserving of being on NFL rosters aren't NFL players? There's no possible way people are this unintelligent.

Travis Homer is G-O-N-E this year. Can you say that with me? GONE. Next spring, he will be drafted into the NFL. He is a running back, and the shelf life on these dudes is very, very short. Go read Duke Johnson's comments from over the weekend. Travis is 10000000% an NFL player, ZERO questions. Barring injury, he's out. And he should go. Get that money right now while you can. Even better, he's very young for his class. He's got an excellent chance at staying long enough to get that 2nd contract, which is where the real money is.

LMAO somebody come get this Zbag dude. What a clown show.
Just like you said TC never came to campus right? ( he was there 9 different tune in 9 months) and aren’t you the same dude that talked **** about Damarius Good and you never saw him play? Also nice whiff with the Bud Elliott article on Keon...even when the Miami guys wrote that we lead the very same day.

Unlike you I have a rep of being right most of the time I speak unlike you...@WilforkHOF

Early 2019 NFL Draft Prospect Top 50 Rankings

Athlon Sports ranking Homer as the #20 player OVERALL IN THE DRAFT. #2 RB behind Damien Harris.

Travis Homer | Miami (FL), RB : 2020 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Draft Scout has him as the #5 RB in the draft.

2019 NFL Draft: Here's a super-early look at the top 100 prospects

CBS Sports has him as the #100 player overall in the draft.

NFL Draft Rankings and Profiles

#74 player overall in the draft.

This dude really said if he runs for 2,000 yards he won't be an NFL draft pick LMAOOOOOOOOOO. And he's an average athlete. No bull**** this might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board. The dude legit might be the best athlete on the entire team. Take a **** lap, bro.
My man is qouting Athlon Sports and college football madness and I’m the one that needs to take a lap? Woof.

Just like you said TC never came to campus right? ( he was there 9 different tune in 9 months) and aren’t you the same dude that talked **** about Damarius Good and you never saw him play? Also nice whiff with the Bud Elliott article on Keon...even when the Miami guys wrote that we lead the very same day.

Unlike you I have a rep of being right most of the time I speak unlike you...@WilforkHOF

I couldn't care less about anything you've ever said in the past. You were incredulous that I suggested Homer was an NFL player (which he clearly is and I found 4 links in 12 seconds ranking him as a Top 100 prospect) and said at best he's an average athlete. You're retarded.

Advertisement

He outran Terrell edmunds #22 1st round draft pick by the Steelers who just ran a 4.46 at the combine

He outran Terrell edmunds #22 1st round draft pick by the Steelers who just ran a 4.46 at the combine

This dude is really gonna die on the "Travis Homer is an average athlete" hill, huh? Crazy. Pretty easy to just say **** man I was way off, hit the bong too hard this morning, my bad. But no, I foresee 3 pages of arguing even though the post he made earlier was easily the most ridiculous I've seen in a while on this site.

I couldn't care less about anything you've ever said in the past. You were incredulous that I suggested Homer was an NFL player (which he clearly is and I found 4 links in 12 seconds ranking him as a Top 100 prospect) and said at best he's an average athlete. You're retarded.
You’re sitting here quoting articles bro...not talking football. Learn to play football and digest what I said about him being a below average pass blocker and an average pass catcher out of the backfield and then maybe you’ll understand why he won’t be as valued as many think he would be.

I remember people like you were screaming about how Stacy Coley was going to be this 2nd-3rd round pick and I was one of the only ones that said he’s going around the 6th and 7th round and look who was right then...and that’s just one example.

Advertisement
You’re sitting here quoting articles bro...not talking football. Learn to play football and digest what I said about him being a below average pass blocker and an average pass catcher out of the backfield and then maybe you’ll understand why he won’t be as valued as many think he would be.

I remember people like you were screaming about how Stacy Coley was going to be this 2nd-3rd round pick and I was one of the only ones that said he’s going around the 6th and 7th round and look who was right then...and that’s just one example.

Keep reaching, Uncle Rico.

This dude is really gonna die on the "Travis Homer is an average athlete" hill, huh? Crazy. Pretty easy to just say **** man I was way off, hit the bong too hard this morning, my bad. But no, I foresee 3 pages of arguing even though the post he made earlier was easily the most ridiculous I've seen in a while on this site.
Nice copy and paste from a post you had a week ago...do you copy and paste your insults because you’re not that creative?

Advertisement
Back