So Sanguenetti, somebody fill me in how

He outran Terrell edmunds #22 1st round draft pick by the Steelers who just ran a 4.46 at the combine
He didn’t out run Terrell Edmunds. He outran who ever #6 was. Terrell edmunds was next to the dude that whiffed on the tackle and he had to get out of the way of him to start chasing Homer.

Thank god Terrell Edmunds wasn’t there too...he probably makes that tackle.

Advertisement
You straight with me but man, you are all the way off on this Travis homer thing today.

All the way off is about the nicest way you can put it. Calling Travis Homer an average athlete, AT BEST, is probably the most "off" statement you can make about this entire roster. Maybe something like Brian Polendey will be the best TE on the team, or Robert Knowles will be a first team All-ACC player this year....stuff like that might be more outrageously retarded. But this isn't far off.

He didn’t out run Terrell Edmunds. He outran who ever #6 was. Terrell edmunds was next to the dude that whiffed on the tackle and he had to get out of the way of him to start chasing Homer.

Thank god Terrell Edmunds wasn’t there too...he probably makes that tackle.

You should probably just quit now.

You stupidly tried to claim Homer was an average athlete, digging further isn't going to help

My man @Zbrod95 must have banged his head somehow today and forgot that Homer is nowhere near an “average” athlete.

Depending on whether he leaves this year or next, he gets drafted somehere around where Walton was, or higher, maybe second round, assuming no injury and a full one or two seasons using last year’s numbers to project.

Willing to slap down hard cash money on the line. Let’s start at $100.

Advertisement
My man @Zbrod95 must have banged his head somehow today and forgot that Homer is nowhere near an “average” athlete.

Depending on whether he leaves this year or next, he gets drafted somehere around where Walton was, or higher, maybe second round, assuming no injury and a full one or two seasons using last year’s numbers to project.

Willing to slap down hard cash money on the line. Let’s start at $100.
Willing to bet he goes higher than walton too, has better film and will test better across the board

I got your point chief, I’m not stupid. I also got the continual references to the turds as your examples.
OK, as long as you get the point sport, there should be no issue with my post. We have cleaned that up as far as UF go's (Thank You Richt) but a few cycles back they kicked our *** for a ton of dbs, to deny that is simple ignorance. That was the only point I was making...…

Now if we lose Stevenson after losing out on several highly ranked guys last I year 9Campbell, Surtain, Asante Jr) I will still be ****ed. I don't give a **** where they LEAVE for, it's just the fact they LEAVE. Battle to OSU has me mad as ****.

Advertisement
the **** are talking about Travis homer leaving for the league? He ain’t getting drafted even if he racks up 2,000 yards ! He’s an average athlete at best and gets his yards off decent vision and toughness. There’s a place for that in the league but a running back barely at 200 pounds isn’t getting drafted off of that unless he’s running 4.45.

Travis Homer leaving for that draft, now that’s ******* funny.

Z, I love you bro and you know your **** but to say Travis Homer is "an average athlete at best" is just uninformed. He ran a 4.48 40 as an 16 year old in High school on 2/15.

RB Travis Homer eyes bid to The Opening Finals
photo-17-300x286.jpg

"Held at the North Miami Athletic Complex, the 5’10”, 196-pound running back posted a SPARQ overall rating of 116.04. That’s good enough for No. 3 overall in the nation – at least for now.

Homer garnered marks of 4.48 seconds in the 40-yard dash, 4.35 seconds in the 20-yard shuttle, 37.8 inches in the vertical leap and 39.5 inches inter power ball throw. His peak power was marked at 7,780 watts."

He has also come a long way in the past couple of years at the U... regardless if you think he can run a 4.31 the fact of the matter is he is the second fastest player on a pretty fast Miami team. He beat out guys like Jeff Thomas and Mike Harley who are much smaller and known for their speed. mark Walton got drafted in the 4th round last year after missing most of the season due to injury. Walton measured in at 5'10" 202 and ran a 4.6 forty with at 31" vertical at the NFL combine. Homer is the same size and a little taller and would kill those combine numbers right now!!!
miami-weight-times-jpg.60909

Last edited:
I got your point chief, I’m not stupid. I also got the continual references to the turds as your examples.

He’s a troll, 100 % gaytor troll. He brings up UF in most of his posts , who does that ? Especially an irrelevant program that’s bottom of the barrel in the state.

He’s a troll, 100 % gaytor troll. He brings up UF in most of his posts , who does that ? Especially an irrelevant program that’s bottom of the barrel in the state.

Maybe. Now he’s talking about Battle, who I’m not happy about but who also supposedly has been dlckriding OSU for 2+ years, and Stevenson, who may be shopping for the biggest bag (who knows) as his final straw. If Stevenson is your final straw quit recruit watching. That’s how it’s going to be from now on...you’re a SFL 5 star unless you drip orange and green like a Nesta, your family will probably practically force you to take the 100K bag.

Advertisement
Maybe. Now he’s talking about Battle, who I’m not happy about but who also supposedly has been dlckriding OSU for 2+ years, and Stevenson, who may be shopping for the biggest bag (who knows) as his final straw. If Stevenson is your final straw quit recruit watching. That’s how it’s going to be from now on...you’re a SFL 5 star unless you drip orange and green like a Nesta, your family will probably practically force you to take the 100K bag.
Nesta’s dad is a broward legend dude. Anybody who follows football down here in broward knew he wasn’t going anywhere. Unlike a certain retired firefighter who apparently forgot what our code of ethics stood for...

Nesta’s dad is a broward legend dude. Anybody who follows football down here in broward knew he wasn’t going anywhere. Unlike a certain retired firefighter who apparently forgot what our code of ethics stood for...

I know about his dad. That was my point. He bleeds our colors. So does his immediate family.

Advertisement
I would take Josh...at worst he’ll be a special teams ace and you always need somebody who’ll be reliable on ST. Especially with Travis probably turnng his focus to full time RB
Be careful! J J got ripped by Rivals and every other recruiting site and the kid is going to be in Heisman Contenttion and a 1st Rounder. Develope Talent, Josh San has great measurables.

Advertisement
Back