So, now we're only spending $3 million on a coach, not 4...

Advertisement
Whoever said 4 was probably correct but a complete jackass to leak it. Why would you go onto a negotiation telling others how high you are willing to go?

Saying $3 mil is like saying Cristobal will be considered. It's just safe "journalism" when you've got no sources. It's not like there'll be any blowback if we spend more. They'll just label it as "in a surprising move uncharacteristic of Miami's previous hires....".

No, I didn't. See, this is a message board. You have no idea how I intended that to come across, but keep tells my me what I think, it's cute.

"but keep tells my me what I think"

You're not a writer, I take it.

I'm typing on my phone while my 3.5 year old takes a bath. I have a Ph.D. In history, so yes, I'm a writer, but please continue the juvenile attacks, it's really becoming.

No, I think it's really cool that you didn't believe either article but decided to post a comment from one of them anyway. Almost as cool as typing on a message board while giving your toddler a bath. Father of the Year!! And really almost as cool as getting a terminal degree in History. Get those lesson plans ready for class tomorrow!!

Thanks for the parenting tips, but I think I know what I'm doing here. Lesson plans are for middle school, by the way, but thanks for the condescending view of my profession. I'm sorry it's not up to your standards.
How long before The Cane Show calls you a peasant? He's gone through about 5 screen names already.

Advertisement
Maybe it was 4 but they just blew 1 on the search firm so they're budgeting down. This isn't the med school. Gotta keep things in perspective guys!

Or?? It's 4 total. 3 for the head coach and 1 towards assistants. You never know and neither does Matt Porter. He's a HACK

"but keep tells my me what I think"

You're not a writer, I take it.

I'm typing on my phone while my 3.5 year old takes a bath. I have a Ph.D. In history, so yes, I'm a writer, but please continue the juvenile attacks, it's really becoming.

No, I think it's really cool that you didn't believe either article but decided to post a comment from one of them anyway. Almost as cool as typing on a message board while giving your toddler a bath. Father of the Year!! And really almost as cool as getting a terminal degree in History. Get those lesson plans ready for class tomorrow!!

Thanks for the parenting tips, but I think I know what I'm doing here. Lesson plans are for middle school, by the way, but thanks for the condescending view of my profession. I'm sorry it's not up to your standards.
How long before The Cane Show calls you a peasant? He's gone through about 5 screen names already.

I had a feeling this wasn't his first screen name

Advertisement
Back