So, now we're only spending $3 million on a coach, not 4...

Advertisement
Clearly says "expected to be" in the headline, that means they have no idea. That being said I wouldn't doubt if they spent less on a coach...that we don't need or want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After 15 years of this sht, you still believe everything you read in every publication?

I never said I did, just as I never said I believed Fat Manny when he reported we were spending $4 million.

Of course you did. "So now we're only spending $3 million...."

No, I didn't. See, this is a message board. You have no idea how I intended that to come across, but keep tells my me what I think, it's cute.

We may have the money but historically we have not been willing to spend that much on a coach and staff. I am still not convinced we will pony up enough to get one of the top coaches. With that said, I don't think Butch will cause us to break the bank and he would rather to a little less to make sure enough is left to pay his staff enough to bring on the right guys.

Advertisement
No, I didn't. See, this is a message board. You have no idea how I intended that to come across, but keep tells my me what I think, it's cute.

"but keep tells my me what I think"

You're not a writer, I take it.

I'm typing on my phone while my 3.5 year old takes a bath. I have a Ph.D. In history, so yes, I'm a writer, but please continue the juvenile attacks, it's really becoming.

Advertisement

I'm typing on my phone while my 3.5 year old takes a bath. I have a Ph.D. In history, so yes, I'm a writer, but please continue the juvenile attacks, it's really becoming.

No, I think it's really cool that you didn't believe either article but decided to post a comment from one of them anyway. Almost as cool as typing on a message board while giving your toddler a bath. Father of the Year!! And really almost as cool as getting a terminal degree in History. Get those lesson plans ready for class tomorrow!!

No, I think it's really cool that you didn't believe either article but decided to post a comment from one of them anyway. Almost as cool as typing on a message board while giving your toddler a bath. Father of the Year!! And really almost as cool as getting a terminal degree in History. Get those lesson plans ready for class tomorrow!!

Thanks for the parenting tips, but I think I know what I'm doing here. Lesson plans are for middle school, by the way, but thanks for the condescending view of my profession. I'm sorry it's not up to your standards.

Advertisement
Back