So now that there will be no sanctions......

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds to Sedano - "It would not shock me one bit if Al Golden went full board on schollies this year"

that's what he thinks. not what al will do. and it possibly means what? 1 or 2 more to hit 85?

Tim Reynolds to Sedano - "It would not shock me one bit if Al Golden went full board on schollies this year"

FAP.....UGGHGHGHGHGH......ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE......My parents are going to kill....FAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Advertisement
that's what he thinks. not what al will do. and it possibly means what? 1 or 2 more to hit 85?

Again, the NCAA just admitted there was a witch hunt against Miami. When you have to hold an investigation because your investigators obtained information in this case illegally then what else can you call it but a witch hunt???? The NCAA doesn't have a leg to stand on and they know it! If they try to punish Miami further they will lose! It's really not that hard to understand.

As for ships, if Al said he was going to be proactive and self impose scholarship reductions then how would you not understand that ships just became available? Again, not that hard to understand. Also, what do you mean this isn't Bama? If you think kids won't be asked to seek shelter elsewhere if a beast wants on the Golden express then I have some prime real estate to sell you.

I see why you get negged all the time...

picksix, you are obviously young and new. what's hard for YOU to understand? they didn't admit there's a witch hunt? did they say how much of the testimony is going to be thrown out? it isn't the whole testimony.
you can only have 85 on ship. if it's 64 right now, that means they can sign around 21. as i said, it possibly opens up 1 or 2, not 5 or 10. what's so hard for you to understand?
and UM historically doesn't run kids off for better kids. you obviously haven't been around long. so, you think if 5 new ballers not currently being recruited by UM call today, you think Al will just run off 5 kids who are on ship and starting the semester right now?
you are clueless if you think so.

picksix, you are obviously young and new. what's hard for YOU to understand? they didn't admit there's a witch hunt? did they say how much of the testimony is going to be thrown out? it isn't the whole testimony.
you can only have 85 on ship. if it's 64 right now, that means they can sign around 21. as i said, it possibly opens up 1 or 2, not 5 or 10. what's so hard for you to understand?
and UM historically doesn't run kids off for better kids. you obviously haven't been around long. so, you think if 5 new ballers not currently being recruited by UM call today, you think Al will just run off 5 kids who are on ship and starting the semester right now?

There you go! That's a little bit of realistic optimism, and all that I am expecting.

I agree with everything else, we aren't kicking kids to the curb without a legit reason unless they have a degree and are going to be 5th year seniors. And I'm glad, that ruins relationships. Get the best out of the kid.

134.gif

Advertisement
i stated i was cautiously optimistic in this whole thing. it doesn't mean if al wants to sign a full class there will be 5 new spots open. al seemed to run a few under 85 anyway. but, who knows. maybe it gives him 1 or 2 more and flexibility.
UM has never run off hard working kids in good standing. never. and for reasons you mentioned. how does it look if al runs off a kid and then goes to the kid's hs next year and the kid's old hs coach says "al, you ran off so and so, you have no commitment to my kids, why am i sending them play for you?"
UM will possibly encourage a kid or be honest with a kid in the summer or between semesters that their chances for playing time aren't good and if they want to play more, they should possibly transfer. but, UM will usually honor a kid who has not earned his degree and is working hard and not in trouble.

Been a season ticket holder since 1982.

Let's put this together in a way that even a ****** could understand it. The NCAA just stated that it's going to investigate it's investigators because they received evidence in this Miami case illegally. That means they had nothing and in order to justify dropping the hammer on Miami they did whatever it took "getting evidence illegally" to obtain evidence. Please explain to me how that isn't the very definition of a witch hunt?

BY your count there are 64 kids on scholarship. IF a baller that is highly coveted by Al Golden wants to sign an LOI a lesser player currently on the roster will be asked to leave. Historically Miami doesn't run kids off? Yes, over the past 10 years Miami hasn't run kids off. That's why Miami has been dogshyt the past 10 years.

Since Golden stepped on campus there has been a complete overhaul of the roster. If you think for one second that there won't be more attrition until the roster is exactly the way Golden wants it then it just further proves you are incapable of logical thought process. Like I said, I see why you get negged all the time.

that's not what the ncaa said. some of the evidence. not all of the evidence. i hope it's all of the evidence. they may have even stated a small amount of the evidence. so, they throw out maybe 20% of the evidence, that isn't all of the evidence. all i said is let's wait and see. they haven't said ALL the evidence was obtained illegally.
did they???
you have been a season holder since 82 or your parents have been?
i don't know the count. yes, if one kid wants to come, al will find room.
Al has even MORE integrity NOT to run kids off who are doing what needs to be done and staying clean and going to class and football workouts. Al will be less inclined to do this than other coaches. who has he run off that wasn't a recurring problem? please give me an example. most schools don't just run kids off and overturn their roster every year.
Al is overhauling the roster to get his kids. he isn't running randy's kids off for no good reason. he isn't getting rid of kids who aren't starters to make room for recruits.
any examples???

that's not what the ncaa said. some of the evidence. not all of the evidence. i hope it's all of the evidence. they may have even stated a small amount of the evidence. so, they throw out maybe 20% of the evidence, that isn't all of the evidence. all i said is let's wait and see. they haven't said ALL the evidence was obtained illegally.
did they???
you have been a season holder since 82 or your parents have been?
i don't know the count. yes, if one kid wants to come, al will find room.
Al has even MORE integrity NOT to run kids off who are doing what needs to be done and staying clean and going to class and football workouts. Al will be less inclined to do this than other coaches. who has he run off that wasn't a recurring problem? please give me an example. most schools don't just run kids off and overturn their roster every year.
Al is overhauling the roster to get his kids. he isn't running randy's kids off for no good reason. he isn't getting rid of kids who aren't starters to make room for recruits.
any examples???

neanderthal.jpg

Advertisement
at this point, there's no point in just taking guys to fill our class, especially with a loaded 2014 class. Over sign in 2014 when we'll have lots of room for EEs and a much clearer idea of sanctions. I'm ok with 18-20 guys in this class

i agree japan. you don't hold ships for the following year, but, i don't mind being 3-5 under unless difference makers want to come. if we get out of this w/ no ship reductions, next year is loaded and we will be in a good spot w/ south florida kids and need every ship.
again, i never advocate holding ships back for the next year, but, at this point, unless it's someone the staff thinks is a difference maker, i'm ok w/ holding 3-5 under.

Advertisement
I wouldn't celebrate victory just yet. We are still goin to receive further scholly penalties but to think we get off free here is, I just don't see it

F*U, U* and the rest of the CFB .....

http://www.datgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/prepare-your-****.gif

**** THAT. NCAA should give us EXTRA Schollies!!!!

our limit should be at 95 instead of 85 for two years.

Advertisement
Back