So now that there will be no sanctions......

Advertisement
I posed the question on the FB board, but I'll ask here too - at this point, does Miami proceed as if there are no sanctions forthcoming? Do we sign the full 25 (or however many we can to fill the class)?

I wouldn't say no sanctions. I feel Miami will save face for themselves and the NCAA and reduce the ships this year and then go hard next year.

Advertisement
Well another bowl ban is definitely out of the equation, which is pretty much what recruits are worried about

Bull****. We are taking everyone now and giving double middle fingers to everyone. At least in my head.

Advertisement
Here's a better question then - how many can we take to get to the full 85?

174859_157858760939056_1901295_n.jpg

Miami has all the ammo it needs to tell the NCAA to go fock themselves. They have cooperated fully. They have self imposed to the fullest. Now the NCAA has to have an internal investigation because of the shady **** they pulled during the witch hunt against Miami? GTFOOH!

It's time for Golden to sign a full class and unleash **** on CFB. Any lawyer with half a brain could beat this NCAA case all to ****.

Advertisement
I think Andrew and DMoni should be working on Canesinsight "WE SKATE" shirts as we speak.

Bull****. We are taking everyone now and giving double middle fingers to everyone. At least in my head.

This what I want see as well. They've dragged this **** out for over 2 years now and given ammo for other schools to negative recruit the crap out of us. Go all in now and show them that we aren't taking any prisoners.

I want to take a sign to the game tonight that reads:

"**** the NCAA,

WE SKATE"

or

National
Cocksucking
Association of
America

Advertisement
Gall

Al Golden Everything: Al Golden is a Cane! We got 5 gold rings! Dont believe us just watch... #ItsaCaneThing #theU
2:25pm - 23 Jan 13

"I spent 2 years getting investigated by the NCAA and all I got was this ****** T-Shirt"

Advertisement
Back