So much talent

brock

All-American
Miami is starting to get loaded
Just look at the talent at de, dt, receiver, tight end, qb, oline, linebacker and to a certain extent db and running back.

Db is still a work in progress but this 2018 class will be the hallmark for that position
Rb will also be solidified with some big targets in 2018

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am so stoked about this incoming class...are you kidding me!

Jeff Thomas...kid is special, line him up across AR and who you going to double

Njoku is going to be rediclulas, throw in Mike Harley and I think we have the best WR squad in the country! Don't sleep on Mullins either

We loaded up on the much needed big uglies on the o line. Rediculas haul there

Good grab at LB. don't sleep on BJ,saw him play this year kid is going to ball!

NP at qb is going to be the missing link. We finally have a Bridgewater type dual threat qb and Weldon will be pushing him for Playing time. A far cry from the days of Cannon Smith type back ups.

Good pick up with Ford at DT and some nasty new DEs to boot

Deejay Dallas in the hizzy, kid is a sick athletes

Fantastic Juco pick up at CB

Armani Carter is going to lay some wood!

I'm stupid excited about this class, more so theN Any point in the last 15 years

I am so stoked about this incoming class...are you kidding me!

Jeff Thomas...kid is special, line him up across AR and who you going to double

Njoku is going to be rediclulas, throw in Mike Harley and I think we have the best WR squad in the country! Don't sleep on Mullins either

We loaded up on the much needed big uglies on the o line. Rediculas haul there

lol, wonder why Miami fans are all ready to jump off a cliff after the first loss. You might have missed Bamas and Michigans WR class for this year alone.

These posts are a bit over the top. We have some very good talent at certain positions. Obviously our from 7 on D is top notch. And while we don't have an experienced QB, we have promising young talent there.

But we also have serious depth issues at some positions. Especially compared to Alabama, FSU, OSU, and a few others. A program of our pedigree and our geographic base shouldn't have the depth issues we look to have at RB and CB.

You have to stack players.

Advertisement
These posts are a bit over the top. We have some very good talent at certain positions. Obviously our from 7 on D is top notch. And while we don't have an experienced QB, we have promising young talent there.

But we also have serious depth issues at some positions. Especially compared to Alabama, FSU, OSU, and a few others. A program of our pedigree and our geographic base shouldn't have the depth issues we look to have at RB and CB.

Miami is loaded in the front 7, tight end, receiver , qb and oline

I said we are getting there at db and running back but I said 2018 is pivotal. So it's not over the top. Miami only has depth issues at db and running back right now

Last edited:
Brock - do you literally sit on this board all day, every day? Need to put the keyboard down and get outside man.

The key word to your post is *starting* Get to ACC Championship Game. Win 11 games. Play attractive, attacking football on all 3 sides of the ball every time out with SWAG only a true CANE honestly possesses, and 2018 signing day will be enormous. We now have a good foundation. 1-2 cycles away from being a consistent top 5 powerhouse again. It will happen.

The key word to your post is *starting* Get to ACC Championship Game. Win 11 games. Play attractive, attacking football on all 3 sides of the ball every time out with SWAG only a true CANE honestly possesses, and 2018 signing day will be enormous. We now have a good foundation. 1-2 cycles away from being a consistent top 5 powerhouse again. It will happen.
When richt and diaz said we were 2 signing classes away from being where we need to be a few months ago I dismissed that at the time. However I can see now ..when you factor in the quality of kids we have brought in the last 2 classes put together. Stack another talented 2018 class and Miami will be in our best position in years

Advertisement

I said we are getting there at db and running back but I said 2018 is pivotal. So it's not over the top. Miami only has depth issues at db and running back right now

loaded at tight end - one guy, herndon is proven
loaded at wr - one guy, richards is proven
loaded at o-line - ..not even gonna comment

You guys are a bunch of ****, gonroot for bamma or fsu or Michigan if your so enamoured with their class

loaded at tight end - one guy, herndon is proven
loaded at wr - one guy, richards is proven
loaded at o-line - ..not even gonna comment

Correct. The only positions we're loaded at are DL and LB.

On a national level we aren't loaded

In this **** bird division? Yeah.

Can we win this **** thing, already?

Advertisement
Miami needs to build depth at DB, DT, RB and TE next class while supplementing the rest to really be loaded. Top ten loaded.

No depth at DT, Moten and Fines could not sniff any playing time at schools like Clemson and FSU.

Advertisement
No depth at DT, Moten and Fines could not sniff any playing time at schools like Clemson and FSU.

You don't know what tf Moten would be able to do at those schools....you act like he got scrubs in front of him??

A bit too enthusiastic on this post.

The DL is the only position group with talent and quality depth.

We're getting closer, but we'll need a couple more successful classes before we could say that across the board.

And when we can say that is when we'll be in the championship discussion again....

Miami is starting to get loaded
Just look at the talent at de, dt, receiver, tight end, qb, oline, linebacker and to a certain extent db and running back.

Db is still a work in progress but this 2018 class will be the hallmark for that position
Rb will also be solidified with some big targets in 2018

Advertisement
Back