So Much Personality in 1 Photo

Category5Hurricane

Deejays Ace
image.jpg

Especially Herb always clowning around. Let's hope consistency and momentum carries on into next week against G-tech

Advertisement
This staff has to stop holding these kids back and allow them to play fast!!! We WANT AGGRESSION!!!

I did see TH3 playing man press on a few occasions rather than that zone b.s "scheme." I was so shocked I almost dropped my beer.

Advertisement
Tucker should be getting carries instead of Gus

Thank god he's finally starting over Regular Regula. Wouldn't mind seeingng Gus at FB in open space or even a position change in future years due to the influx of talent coming in at the RB position.

Advertisement
Lulz at the empty seats behind them.

Clearly after the game. Our crowd brought the noise for the Duke game no one can deny that.

The 15+ schools that average double the attendance can deny that.

List the student population in those schools and the names of those schools as well.

That is not even relevant. Just because 25,000 people in the rain think they are loud (in the context of live sports events) doesn't make it fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tucker should be getting carries instead of Gus

Thank god he's finally starting over Regular Regula. Wouldn't mind seeingng Gus at FB in open space or even a position change in future years due to the influx of talent coming in at the RB position.

I agree.

Thank god Golden pulled this kids shirt last year or else he wouldn't be as effective as he is now.

We really needed him running down the field on kick off returns for those 5 games.

Valuable experience I tell you.

LULZ SMFH

Advertisement
Cool picture but what I noticed immediately was that all the top WRs were in the picture except Coley. Just an observation. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back