So Much Personality in 1 Photo

Lulz at the empty seats behind them.

Clearly after the game. Our crowd brought the noise for the Duke game no one can deny that.

The 15+ schools that average double the attendance can deny that.

How many have 5 NCs and a three pro teams in same town? This is a title town no doubt, but so what? Tire of people trashing lack of attendance. We had thousands of no-shows during dolphins' undefeated season too. It is Miami not Norman OK.

Advertisement

Clearly after the game. Our crowd brought the noise for the Duke game no one can deny that.

I've seen more fans at NFL blowout games than at the Duke game.

I was there...Def lot of empty seats. I'd wish they would.consolidate sections for certain games and move the fans in closer.

No denying that it was loud though when team was on D. The rain storm just made everyone louder too especially after Herb's TD

I watched on TV and it's one of the first times non FSU or UiF that the crowd noise was noticeable in a long time.

I have to agree, you could definitely hear the crowd and it was pretty unusual. The loudest in a LONG time for sure.

Reminded me of the Arizona game back in the OB back in the early 90s. Was only about 45K in the stadium, but AZ was going for a winning field goal, and I have never heard 45K people get so loud in my life. Sounded like the **** OB was going to crumble with all the noise. It amazed me that a stadium half full could get so loud, and we made that **** kicker miss what should have been a chip shot FG. The OB never let us down. The old girl was a spirit, not just a stadium.

Anyway. Agree with whatever the **** we are talking about here.

/miss the OB.

Advertisement

The 15+ schools that average double the attendance can deny that.

How many have 5 NCs and a three pro teams in same town? This is a title town no doubt, but so what? Tire of people trashing lack of attendance. We had thousands of no-shows during dolphins' undefeated season too. It is Miami not Norman OK.

Do you just make **** up? The Dolphins have had some years of bad attendance, but in 1972, every single game was sold out, and full.

Advertisement
Back