So much menstruation

Advertisement
IMG_3452.gif

Advertisement
On this board.

All things considered, outside of potential injury to Fletcher, what did today ACTUALLY change or reveal??

Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves and start acting like a f'ing man.
Same old, same old...we're 1-11 in our last 12 bowl appearances. Ending the season with a loss yet again is NOT a good way to go into spring practice. You need to get a clue and stop looking at this as a meaningless bowl game, but another dismal performance by our coaching staff

I’m honestly just ready to fly more banners. I can actually have a glimmer of hope once the planes start soaring

The banner should say "Please hire a spread OC and let him run the offense without interfering." That might be an expensive banner.

Advertisement
Honestly I agree with point one. Rutgers simply had better talent than us. In terms of coaching, Mario is doing the best he can with the hand he was dealt, after all we do play 50 miles away from campus
Bro, the fanbases that Mario permits to troll Miami will hopefully never be duplicated. Like this is actually crazy.

On this board.

All things considered, outside of potential injury to Fletcher, what did today ACTUALLY change or reveal??

Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves and start acting like a f'ing man.
What was revealed is that this is still the same team that lost to FIU in 2019. Nothing has changed for the better. Before today Rutgers hadn't finished a season with a winning record in a decade.

Yes. Let’s all sit back and just accept things. We’ll get back to work and in 32 years, when Mario gets his guys, we can win the Coastal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back