So much menstruation

Advertisement
On this board.

All things considered, outside of potential injury to Fletcher, what did today ACTUALLY change or reveal??

Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves and start acting like a f'ing man.
dave chappelle prince GIF

Advertisement
On this board.

All things considered, outside of potential injury to Fletcher, what did today ACTUALLY change or reveal??

Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves and start acting like a f'ing man.

It revealed one of two things, you can choose your answer.

1. We don't have as much talent as Rutgers. Let that sink in for a moment. Yes, as things stand right now, today, we don't.

2. Assuming 1 isn't true, then we have an even worse problem. The coaches don't know who to use, how to use them, develop what they've got, and execute a winning game plan. That was an exercise in futility tonight.

Specifics don't matter, but the future doesn't look bright. There are too many holes to fill with a bunch of one year rental mercs that'll come in, even if we knock it out of the park there. It's also too much to ask for the new class to contribute much.

One return question for you. Who looked like an elite player out there tonight for us? This team is a looooong way from where we want it to be. It starts at the top and there's a big disconnect between it and the players.

I'm not kidding when I say this, but there's a lot of high schools teams that are better coached than we are.

Advertisement
Rutgers was bigger and stronger than we were. Our QB was not good, our defense could not tackle or get off blocks.

The scheme was fine. It's talent and not coaching. We need to flip a significant amount of this roster and we need better S&C

It revealed one of two things, you can choose your answer.

1. We don't have as much talent as Rutgers. Let that sink in for a moment. Yes, as things stand right now, today, we don't.

2. Assuming 1 isn't true, then we have an even worse problem. The coaches don't know who to use, how to use them, develop what they've got, and execute a winning game plan. That was an exercise in futility tonight.

Specifics don't matter, but the future doesn't look bright. There are too many holes to fill with a bunch of one year rental mercs that'll come in, even if we knock it out of the park there. It's also too much to ask for the new class to contribute much.

One return question for you. Who looked like an elite player out there tonight for us? This team is a looooong way from where we want it to be. It starts at the top and there's a big disconnect between it and the players.

I'm not kidding when I say this, but there's a lot of high schools teams that are better coached than we are.
No one looked more/less elite than they did at the end of the Louisville game -what did you see differently??

Everyone on here acting like the world is ending based on a **** bowl game like anything was actually expected to change FOR 1 ***ING game.

There is no problem/issue with this team now that wasn't already painfully obvious 24 hours ago. Everyone just wants to vent like 7th grade girls and get their ****** take out there first like it makes a difference.

The course of this program is no different than it was Tuesday....

Advertisement
No one looked more/less elite than they did at the end of the Louisville game -what did you see differently??

Everyone on here acting like the world is ending based on a **** bowl game like anything was actually expected to change FOR 1 ***ING game.

There is no problem/issue with this team now that wasn't already painfully obvious 24 hours ago. Everyone just wants to vent like 7th grade girls and get their ****** take out there first like it makes a different than it was on Tuesday.

What you're failing to acknowledge is what one typically sees on good football teams.

When the backup steps in, of course they aren't typically as good as the starter. Still, the gap isn't what it was tonight.

The guys who got next, they're a big drop-off. There's this dream that things are going to be answered unequivocally in the portal, I don't see it. There's a major disconnect between the admin levels, to trainers, to players and it isn't pretty. Players aren't developing, the backups wouldn't even start at 90 percent of the rest of college football and they're mostly top 90 percent recruits.

I bet if we compared position by position player recruiting rankings, there isn't a spot that Rutgers would come out ahead of us.

Did it look even remotely close to you? Is that not a concern to you?

That's what these bowl games are supposed to show. Hope for the future. Did you come away with that, thinking we're turning the corner? I sure don't see it.

Advertisement

There is no problem/issue with this team now that wasn't already painfully obvious 24 hours ago. Everyone just wants to vent like 7th grade girls and get their ****** take out there first like it makes a difference.

You might consider seeking professional help if the anonymous postings on a message board get you this riled up. You do not appear to be built for this.

You might consider seeking professional help if the anonymous postings on a message board get you this riled up. You do not appear to be built for this.
Get over yourself, your bleeding like the rest of them.

I am built for this and understand exactly where we are as a program. Nothing changed in the last 12 hours based on this worthless bowl game.

Advertisement
Back