So much menstruation

kiran gandhi blood GIF
Great, now they're putting the whole board at risk.

Advertisement
What you're failing to acknowledge is what one typically sees on good football teams.

When the backup steps in, of course they aren't typically as good as the starter. Still, the gap isn't what it was tonight.

The guys who got next, they're a big drop-off. There's this dream that things are going to be answered unequivocally in the portal, I don't see it. There's a major disconnect between the admin levels, to trainers, to players and it isn't pretty. Players aren't developing, the backups wouldn't even start at 90 percent of the rest of college football and they're mostly top 90 percent recruits.

I bet if we compared position by position player recruiting rankings, there isn't a spot that Rutgers would come out ahead of us.

Did it look even remotely close to you? Is that not a concern to you?

That's what these bowl games are supposed to show. Hope for the future. Did you come away with that, thinking we're turning the corner? I sure don't see it.
I understand what you are saying, I really do. We are a long way from being the program who coaches and develops young talent like a perennial power. This was a known issue 24 hours ago and today did nothing to change that. Yet so many people are on here trying to blast anyone and everyone within the program like they just figured this out....

Advertisement
I understand what you are saying, I really do. We are a long way from being the program who coaches and develops young talent like a perennial power. This was a known issue 24 hours ago and today did nothing to change that. Yet so many people are on here trying to blast anyone and everyone within the program like they just figured this out....

I think the issue is that we look further away than people realistically thought. That shouldn't be the case for a coach heading into year 3 many thought would bring us back to the top.

Im not the one that created a thread to start telling people to act like men. Your comebacks are worse than your posts.
Yet here you are commenting again and again, add something of substance please.

How did today alter your views on this team and/or program??

I think the issue is that we look further away than people realistically thought. That shouldn't be the case for a coach heading into year 3 many thought would bring us back to the top.
I can get behind the gap between what we thought/hoped and what was seem today as something new to cope with.

Same issues we've had for months though.

Yet here you are commenting again and again, add something of substance please.

How did today ter your views on this team and/or program??
The program is an absolute mess. Mario sucks as a Gameday coach, players are undisciplined and soft. Mario has only shown that he could recruit. 12 wins in 2 years is pathetic.

I’m trying to be patient for when he gets his guys in here but you gotta do more than go 5-7 and 7-6 with losses to FSU twice, Middle Tennessee State, and Ga Tech. The noise is only going to get louder for him.

Advertisement
The program is an absolute mess. Mario sucks as a Gameday coach, players are undisciplined and soft. Mario has only shown that he could recruit. 12 wins in 2 years is pathetic.

I’m trying to be patient for when he gets his guys in here but you gotta do more than go 5-7 and 7-6 with losses to FSU twice, Middle Tennessee State, and Ga Tech. The noise is only going to get louder for him.
I do not disagree on any of your points sir.

I guess I am just surprised by the seemingly high #'s of people here who seem to be coming around to all of these issues after this bowl game.

I fear your points are systemic for this program but in no way started to reveal themselves today.

Honestly I agree with point one. Rutgers simply had better talent than us. In terms of coaching, Mario is doing the best he can with the hand he was dealt, after all we do play 50 miles away from campus
I think Frump made a fantastic point and we need more people like him in this Forum.

Get over yourself, your bleeding like the rest of them.

I am built for this and understand exactly where we are as a program. Nothing changed in the last 12 hours based on this worthless bowl game.
You’re probably the person that would be first to go full chub had we won today, saying 8 wins is 3 more than last year and our trajectory is straight up. or how we Should have had 9 or 10 wins with a couple breaks. Keep getting jacked up to Mario sound bites and the rose bowl win on his resume….

I do not disagree on any of your points sir.

I guess I am just surprised by the seemingly high #'s of people here who seem to be coming around to all of these issues after this bowl game.

I fear your points are systemic for this program but in no way started to reveal themselves today.
I’ve been preaching this since the Ga Tech loss. The first 4 games gave me hope. It’s the same **** different year.

Advertisement
You’re probably the person that would be first to go full chub had we won today, saying 8 wins is 3 more than last year and our trajectory is straight up. or how we Should have had 9 or 10 wins with a couple breaks. Keep getting jacked up to Mario sound bites and the rose bowl win on his resume….
Nope, today meant so little on a per game basis for this program. These problems are ongoing.

.....from the first guy on a thread to talk about going "full chub"....

Advertisement
On this board.

All things considered, outside of potential injury to Fletcher, what did today ACTUALLY change or reveal??

Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves and start acting like a f'ing man.
What we learned was we have no depth, Dawson sucks, LT56 is a selfish a-hole, JB11 should be sent to the minor leagues, and Cardele Jones should be sent to the electric chair.

What we learned was we have no depth, Dawson sucks, LT56 is a whiny *****, and Cardele Jones should be sent to the electric chair.
No idea why C. Jones fat *** had comments on this bowl game...

Is that guy even employed currently?

Advertisement
Back