So many people @ me this morning so I felt it deserved a thread.

Dayum son dem feelz got touched tha fvck up huh?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Dayum son dem feelz got touched tha fvck up huh?

giphy.gif

Deflection is the finest form of flattery.

My feelz? I'm ******* disgusted. I'm disgusted with Rosier, but I'm also disgusted with the rest of the team and most of the coaching staff.

You know? I kinda give the defense half *** credit because there wasn't much film on the LSU offense, but there is a ton of film on Dave Aranda's defense. There's no excuse for our guys to be standing around blocking nobody. We know they eat blocks with the front 3 and shoot gaps with their LBs.

Things like that just show me that we're not there yet. I saw guys in the 2nd quarter giving up on plays and standing around with their hands on their hips. Yes Rosier was bad, but fvck we got a lot more to fix with this soft *** team. Maybe it's different styles, but I'm a firm believer that shlt starts up front. We got ******* raped in the trenches. **** expecting a miracle man QB to dodge free blitzers and throw pinpoint passes into tight coverage. Give me an O-line that can block.

Yeah that one handed leaping grab to a wide open Thomas was bevause he was pinned to the sideline lol. Where do we find some of these posters.
Amazing catch on a bad throw. It's okay to be objective. Rosier missed over half of his throws, and half of the ones he hit were great catches by the receivers. You never have and never will hear me argue differently.

But we ******* suck at more positions than QB. So many so that I think QB should not be the top concern. The O-line is garbage, and I believe our QBs and RBs will struggle so long as this is the case. I put the O-line ahead of QB in terms of importance.

Advertisement
That was mostly a joke, but whatevs. I’m here to take my lumps.

Ain’t never done nothing but tell the truth. The only difference between you and me and half these other porsters is that even though I wanted Butch over Richt, I saw the writing on the wall that he’d never be given another shot here. We got Richt and he is who he is. People living in fantasy land where N’kosi is going to run the spread are fooling themselves.
He’s going to run his system because he believes in it, and he’s going to start the QB he feels is most capable of running his system. We’re going to live and die by our ability to run block and set up play action passing.

If you don’t like it, fly the ******* banners. Don’t @ me as a defender or excuse maker. I’m just telling you like it is.

Yeah and you were one of the people telling us how great Perry was going to be band that Richt had hand picked him because he had evolved his offense towards RPO and spread option.

Fvck out of here. I told y’all from the rip that Richt ain’t changed a bit, and that N’kosi would never play here until he learned to play the way Richt wants him to play.

@Liberty City El and @Brooklyndee are about the only people who understood what I was saying.
You and Richt both can kick rocks...neither one you have a fcking clue. You continue to write all these dam novels on the board to say a bunch of NOTHING. Take your fairytale analysis and "coach speak" sucking *** and drop dead. You and your cult we're on a roll until the season started. Now you look like a hot piece of chit nobody cares to hear from again. You quoted CMR every word when he spoke of the qbs and ran up and down the board praising and defending Nosier sorry ***. You we're also the one bragging about his so-call improvements through camp even though you never saw one drill, practice or scrimmage. You're that **** that thought stats were more important or telling than actual game play. You blew up threads repeating the same chit about how CMR was going to play the guy who gives us the best chance to win and how the young guns couldn't take his job even though there wasn't a true open competition for the job. Your words don't mean chit on this board and if you got LCE and Dee to feed into your mess, then that's speaks to their intellect...Fck an L, eat chit for all i care

LOL. Like my world hinges on your Internet acceptance of my apology.

You don’t ******* know shlt. Where is your better QB? Why the fvck can’t someone beat out Rosier if he’s so bad?

Don’t like Rosier? Don’t think we can win with him? Fine. You’re a true fan and I don’t disagree with your assessment of Rosier. Never really have. I think that’s where most people get me wrong. I’ve watched Richt coach for a long time and can confidently state what he’s looking for in a QB. I’ve not defended Rosier so much as I’ve tried to explain why Richt was going with Malik over our other options.

You’re going to play the way Richt wants you to play, you’re going to follow his script, or you’re not going to play. Rosier has been consistently the most willing to do that. I’d love nothing more than for one of our more talented guys to figure that out.
BULLchit as usual

These things u mentioned sounds like ccoaching deficiencies to me. How is it after 3 years we cant have decent OL. Golden was a terrible coach, his offense was never that ridiculous, he had Jacory, Morris and Kaaya who were not world beaters but performed decent. Pathetic excuses

“ Rosier is not good enough to overcome these deficiencies, but nobody else on the team is either”..

You sure about that? What have you seen to make that assessment? Not trying to be a smartass but have you seen the other guys in practice or live action?

Advertisement
This dude is so ****** delusional and its obvious that he has a never ever played a down of football in his life.

He keeps trying to deflect the issue from being Rosier to acting like the entire team sucks when in all actuality Rosier puts the team in terrible position and the team loses morale because they know their efforts wont be rewarded with great qb play.

yeah, sure if everyone gave max effort we could look like the 01 ravens. but how many college teams dominate in all other phases of the game and win despite qb play?

1 team. just 1. and they're the biggest cheaters of all time.

be a man. eat your plate and stop bashing the team cuz they dont wanna go balls out for a nobody *** bum like Maleak Throwsier Gameaway

When everyone is saying the same thing about you.... it’s you, not them

"We only managed 83 yards rushing on 34 attempts. "

I mean, yeah, we're not good at running the ball and that is a factor. But then again, you know what can help open up your run game? A guy who can consistently make throws downfield. I think we are currently a team that needs to pass to set up the run. Yet more often than not, Rosier passing just wastes downs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back