So many people @ me this morning so I felt it deserved a thread.

And he was sacked, hurried, or escaped a sack by running or throwing it away on over half of his drop backs.

I seem to remember Chaison getting a free shot on him, then on the next two plays he dropped a 50 yard dime to Thomas and a 32 yard back shoulder TD to Hightower.

Rosier is not good. I don’t know how much more clear I need to be.

But we ******* sucked in all phases of the game last night. Y’all want to ignore that and pretend we have some elite difference maker on the bench that the HC simply refuses to play? Fine.

No QB we have is going to be effective with a dog shlt O-line, and we can’t run the ball to take some heat off.

Searles’s *** needs to be in Richts office the moment the plane lands.
Your *** need to take rosier and go play baseball or some shît. **** out of my face trying to make excuses for that clown. Like if he had good protection he was gone make plays.

Advertisement
dig in youngin'
That was mostly a joke, but whatevs. I’m here to take my lumps.

Ain’t never done nothing but tell the truth. The only difference between you and me and half these other porsters is that even though I wanted Butch over Richt, I saw the writing on the wall that he’d never be given another shot here. We got Richt and he is who he is. People living in fantasy land where N’kosi is going to run the spread are fooling themselves.
He’s going to run his system because he believes in it, and he’s going to start the QB he feels is most capable of running his system. We’re going to live and die by our ability to run block and set up play action passing.

If you don’t like it, fly the ******* banners. Don’t @ me as a defender or excuse maker. I’m just telling you like it is.

Ain’t never done nothing but tell the truth. The only difference between you and me and half these other porsters is that even though I wanted Butch over Richt, I saw the writing on the wall that he’d never be given another shot here. We got Richt and he is who he is. People living in fantasy land where N’kosi is going to run the spread are fooling themselves.
He’s going to run his system because he believes in it, and he’s going to start the QB he feels is most capable of running his system. We’re going to live and die by our ability to run block and set up play action passing.

If you don’t like it, fly the ******* banners. Don’t @ me as a defender or excuse maker. I’m just telling you like it is.

Nah, you tell it your way. Not like it is.

This thread should help you get a barometer of your takes. If not.

Keep eatin that crow youngin'.

Nah, you tell it your way. Not like it is.

This thread should help you get a barometer of your takes. If not.

Keep eatin that crow youngin'.
Lol. The day I let the ***aloons of CiS be the barometer of me is the day I go Aaron Hernandez with a bed sheet.

Advertisement
But he was one of the few players on the field last night, along with Thomas and Dallas and Hightower, who were playing up to their maximum ability. Those 4 are the only players who I saw who were giving their best effort.
So? Those that win in the special olympics give their best effort too. Should any of them be our starting QB?

Advertisement
At some point 47% passing over a significant portion of the man's career starts needs to be unacceptable.

I thought Rosier could improve slightly over the course of this season...it'd be impossible not to considering how poor he has been...but I'm not willing to sit around and see if he improves to a 55% passer...I'd rather try my luck with Weldon, Perry, or Williams.

The fact you believe that you are a truth teller is f-ucking hilarious! Please continue to act like you knew this would happen all along and that you know all the ins and outs of the team. It actually gets even funnier that you don't think you should be labeled as a Rosier defender and/or excuse maker even though you have been doing that for months on this board. You're either a spectrum kid or you have zero self-awareness.

Just take your "L" like a man. You were wrong. Own it.
Yeah and you were one of the people telling us how great Perry was going to be band that Richt had hand picked him because he had evolved his offense towards RPO and spread option.

Fvck out of here. I told y’all from the rip that Richt ain’t changed a bit, and that N’kosi would never play here until he learned to play the way Richt wants him to play.

@Liberty City El and @Brooklyndee are about the only people who understood what I was saying.

Advertisement
Yeah and you were one of the people telling us how great Perry was going to be band that Richt had hand picked him because he had evolved his offense towards RPO and spread option.

Fvck out of here. I told y’all from the rip that Richt ain’t changed a bit, and that N’kosi would never play here until he learned to play the way Richt wants him to play.

@Liberty City El and @Brooklyndee are about the only people who understood what I was saying.

Nah. You responded to every post criticizing Rosier all offseason, and you defended him. You blamed Malik's deficiencies on the running game.

Malik Rosier is pure garbage. It is what it is.

And yes, I would rather roll with N'Kosi Perry going forward. But Mark Richt may be too stubborn to make a change. We will see.

One of the biggest problems is QB and typically it’s the most important positions, why not start with that.

These next 4 games should allow us to build depth and let some of these youngins play. I just hope Richt allows this to happen.

Advertisement
Nah. You responded to every post criticizing Rosier all offseason, and you defended him. You blamed Malik's deficiencies on the running game.

Malik Rosier is pure garbage. It is what it is.

And yes, I would rather roll with N'Kosi Perry going forward. But Mark Richt may be too stubborn to make a change. We will see.
N’kosi Perry is sub 50% against our defense that regularly makes scrub QBs look like NFL guys, and you want him?

Yeah, you can fvck right off with that. Give me Jarren Williams or nothing. He seems to be the only guy who has what it takes above the neck to make our offense successful. We ain’t changing the offense as long as Richt’s here.

Like I said. Fly the banners if you don’t like it.

As Kenny Rogers said, "Theres a time to hold em, and a time to fold em."..

One of the biggest problems is QB and typically it’s the most important positions, why not start with that.

These next 4 games should allow us to build depth and let some of these youngins play. I just hope Richt allows this to happen.
I disagree. I think our o-line coupled with our system is going to make anyone look bad. Maybe we’re slightly better with a different QB, but almost all QBs turn to trash when the have no run game and are constantly getting smacked in the mouth by free blitzes.

Advertisement
Back