So like I said

Advertisement
We left a lot of points on the field, lots of missed throws downfield to wide open receivers, happy with the defense and the teams gutty performance though

We did? Virginia was inside our 25 6 times. They should of throttled us.

Im glad we won but **** we are not good

Took Enos three qtrs to spread it out, throw quick passes and run it out of the gun.

I formation and single back plays are just two slow developing for our o line.

Zion still a liability. Looked better is second half

Advertisement
We did? Virginia was inside our 25 6 times. They should of throttled us.

Im glad we won but **** we are not good

most of their failures in the red zone were due to our defense, bend but don’t break.

the points we left on the board were all on us, just bad throws to wide open streaking receivers

CaneDogX I share you optimism and moxy... but we literally had 2 drives. We had 118 yards going into the 4th quarter. We ran #9 on a sweep inside the 5. The same #9 who 3 plays earlier couldnt house a seemingly homerun. Enos needed Kosi to bail out a 3rd and goal for out last score. Yes, better QB/Rec play could have undone a lot of that wrong doing, but Enos needs to throw out his redzone playbook.

You all don’t know football. I called this because I knew we’d been in every game and just needed a few tweaks. Our defense looked like last year.. fast/intense.

Enos with a masterful game. If WRs don’t drop balls we look even more impressive. Tremendous play calling and play design. And finally Perry. Very mature game today. Good passes; decisions.

Guys, we win out. Period
F you say.gif

Advertisement
We cut down penalties, but the dropped passes and missed tackles (and of course shatty OL) almost cost us. But we played a lot better. Gotta lot to clean up and improve but I think perry is a good choice going forward.

You all don’t know football. I called this because I knew we’d been in every game and just needed a few tweaks. Our defense looked like last year.. fast/intense.

Enos with a masterful game. If WRs don’t drop balls we look even more impressive. Tremendous play calling and play design. And finally Perry. Very mature game today. Good passes; decisions.

Guys, we win out. Period

BULL S * * T!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Ha!! 60 plays and he had maybe 3-4 questionable calls and he sucks? Like I said... you all don’t know football.

We had 35 yards on 23 plays in the six drives after our touchdown on the opening series. 4 of those 6 drives were three-and-outs. From midway through the first quarter until the fourth quarter, that was our offensive production.

Everyone involved in the offense, both players and coaches, sucked for most of the game. Luckily we won, but it was in spite of this abysmal offensive outing.

Advertisement
We had 35 yards on 23 plays in the six drives after our touchdown on the opening series. 4 of those 6 drives were three-and-outs. From midway through the first quarter until the fourth quarter, that was our offensive production.

Everyone involved in the offense, both players and coaches, sucked for most of the game. Luckily we won, but it was in spite of this abysmal offensive outing.
Uhhh, no

The players on offense execute the plays that are called
Perry is not calling audibles in his 1st start of the season

Enos is garbage.

Swallow it, I know you have before!

How can u watch that game and think Enos is a better fit schematically for Miami than Baker. We need an offense that is purely spread. Preferably an Air Coryell verticle scheme if Kosi is the starter.
How can you watch this game and think Kosi can consistently place the accurately enough for YAC on these quick hitters that his boys had to jump and dive for?!? What game did you watch? Tell me what you mean by 'pure spread' btw.

Guys, we win out. Period

"you all don't know football"

proceeds to praise Enos

Perry bailed Enos out with his play making ability.

Advertisement

Guys, we win out. Period

Agreed, with Enos. Scoreboard didn’t say so but I thought he adapted to Kosis still and was in shotgun majority of time. Lots of WR drops, a few deep ones Kosi missed. Some of Enos GL calls questionable but much better overall

Enos wasn’t masterful but we had a TON of drops that cost us a ton of points.

He definitely gets too cute for his own good at times.

The only reason short throws were open was because Enos was stretching the field early! We had deep balls so their safeties had to drop. Which opened quick throws... and we slam Enos for the TE jet sweep but ignore the TE screen. Convenient. Fair.

Football is 60+ plays and you have to see plays as building blocks. Yes even with this OL against one of the best pass rushing teams in the country, organized game clinching drives.

Again... you all just don’t understand the game. You see the transactional playcalling; not the strategy.

Guys, we win out. Period
Maybe you are still drunk, but they ran up and down the field. They must have converted every 3rd and ten they tried.

Advertisement
Back