So like I said

CaneDogX

Banned
Banned
You all don’t know football. I called this because I knew we’d been in every game and just needed a few tweaks. Our defense looked like last year.. fast/intense.

Enos with a masterful game. If WRs don’t drop balls we look even more impressive. Tremendous play calling and play design. And finally Perry. Very mature game today. Good passes; decisions.

Guys, we win out. Period

Advertisement
You all don’t know football. I called this because I knew we’d been in every game and just needed a few tweaks. Our defense looked like last year.. fast/intense.

Enos with a masterful game. If WRs don’t drop balls we look even more impressive. Tremendous play calling and play design. And finally Perry. Very mature game today. Good passes; decisions.

Guys, we win out. Period

You know what I'm most impressed with? No turnovers! And the D balled out.

Advertisement

Guys, we win out. Period
Hey snowflake go eat your snack and go to bed.

Guys, we win out. Period

You are trolling. That offense was terrible. I mean awful.

Advertisement
Enos is an issue.
He needs to realize his OL is garbage and he needs to scheme accordingly.

2x2, 3x1 and spread out the formation not this bunch **** he keeps going to. He also needs to implement more of the west coast quick passing game he talked about in spring. Stop the play action and the slow developing outside zone. Finally, sprinkle a little tempo. Speed the ***** up some.

Dallas again played well. Too bad we didn’t give him the ball enough

Advertisement
Advertisement

Guys, we win out. Period
Calm down killer... Im with you, but let's just enjoy this one 1st

How can u watch that game and think Enos is a better fit schematically for Miami than Baker. We need an offense that is purely spread. Preferably an Air Coryell verticle scheme if Kosi is the starter.

Advertisement
Back