So let me get this straight...

Pretty sad we are dead as a one loss ACC champ, but Auburn is in as a 2 loss SEC champ.

Advertisement
welcome to america

Amerikkkkkkkkka
FIFY

You children don't know much about the world. When and where are you going? Guaranteed you will miss US more than we will miss you.

And how did U take that personally? I didnt put ur name on it

Don't assume you're that important boy, it's a public board.

I meant it as its who u know not what u do, it explains how he got the job

Advertisement
Shalala hired Al Golden (she was calling the shots), but I catch your drift.

I would point out every single thing wrong with your ill-informed post, but that would be a waste of time. Continue to believe that the successful University President, who raised BILLIONS would be hiring coaches, instead of merely rubber stamping the choice of the AD.

oSjCv4g.png

Kirby had to recuse on Texas Tech but not on Miami, which is odd.

Willingham recuses on Duke(?) but not UW or ND, odd.

somebody has to bring up Hocutt being recused for Miami, there's way too much history there for him to be able to provide an unbiased pick

It's about being PRESENTLY EMPLOYED at a certain institution. Hocutt, like most administrators aren't carrying grudges like that, it's a job and they aren't fans. You really think Hocutt, who left on his own volition(His wife hated living in Miami) has some crazy beef with Miami? I'm willing to bet he doesn't. He wasn't fired.

Advertisement
I said the same thing earlier today when I found out that bum was on the "committee". Now we have to blow ND out. Run up the ******* score!!!

How you plan to do that son? You couldn't run up the score on North Carolina

The same way Wake Forest did

Garbage time against our 2nd and 3rd teamers on D without our starting QB and Heisman finalist RB? Man that was a nail-biter.. Had us worried. Yal were trailing Toledo at half. Be lucky if you're in the game.. don't worry about style points.

I said the same thing earlier today when I found out that bum was on the "committee". Now we have to blow ND out. Run up the ******* score!!!

Garbage time against our 2nd and 3rd teamers on D without our starting QB and Heisman finalist RB? Man that was a nail-biter.. Had us worried. Yal were trailing Toledo at half. Be lucky if you're in the game.. don't worry about style points.

Glad your backup got some time vs Wake. Wimbush won’t make it out alive. Screenshot it & share it with your fruitcake buddies.

Save the excuses. Your claim to fame is a loss at home, be humble.

Save the excuses. Your claim to fame is a loss at home, be humble.

Honestly, I’ve never seen a fanbase so thrilled to lose at home. Loss won’t look at good after UGA loses to Auburn Saturday. Then again it won’t matter because their season ends Saturday night anyway.

Advertisement
welcome to america

Amerikkkkkkkkka
FIFY

You children don't know much about the world. When and where are you going? Guaranteed you will miss US more than we will miss you.

And how did U take that personally? I didnt put ur name on it

Don't assume you're that important boy, it's a public board.

My point exactly. Wait am I supposed to be infuriated that you called me boy? Is that ur intent? U gotta better 1 than that right? U can do it. I know it's in there. Spit it out...

Advertisement
Back