So Leonard Fournette may be visiting....

Advertisement
Nick Saban told him that he didn't need him, but he did want him.
Alabama signed 4 talented runningbacks last year and one commited this year.
Why would a back go there? Miami has just as good a chance as any
at getting him if Golden gets him to visit.

I get what you're saying but Fournette doesn't need to fear competition. He'd step on campus and immediately split carries with Yeldon for a season, then take over after that. Those 4 VERY talented RBs from last year are the ones that should be scared to be honest.

Advertisement
If I were a HS RB with NFL aspirations, I'd beg UM to take me. With the OLine depth we've built and the incoming pieces to add to it, along with the ability to play in the ACC, a few years of hard work would potentially turn into superstardom.

Over the next 3-5 years, I'll guess we place as many OL in the NFL as any team in the country. Our current OL has 6 guys in the top 8 who I envision playing in the NFL. 5 of those are underclassmen. The smart ones with big vision will see it or they'll watch someone else cash in.

Yep. I don't get with the rbs. Especially the south fla guys. Do they not realize the online Mia has and what is coming?

Much respect to duke Johnson. That kid came not really knowing what and who would be blocking for him. Now he has one of the best olines in the country in front of him

If I were a HS RB with NFL aspirations, I'd beg UM to take me. With the OLine depth we've built and the incoming pieces to add to it, along with the ability to play in the ACC, a few years of hard work would potentially turn into superstardom.

Over the next 3-5 years, I'll guess we place as many OL in the NFL as any team in the country. Our current OL has 6 guys in the top 8 who I envision playing in the NFL. 5 of those are underclassmen. The smart ones with big vision will see it or they'll watch someone else cash in.

Yep. I don't get with the rbs. Especially the south fla guys. Do they not realize the online Mia has and what is coming?

Much respect to duke Johnson. That kid came not really knowing what and who would be blocking for him. Now he has one of the best olines in the country in front of him

Trust there will be a fair share of rbs taking ovs here and they will see Duke and this monster oline. Just because we aren't hearing about guys or just because other guys are committed means nothing later on, it's just about the staff using their board to keep in touch with guys they really like which you know they do

I hope he picks Miami for that last visit....this guy makes every s.florida RB look average, including Michel and cook.

Oh and I hope to god he doesn't end up at Bama or it's a wrap.

Last edited:
The good things about this kid is he seems to have a strong Family...mainly his dad. These are the kids we do very well with once they visit with their parents. The academics stick with the parents because they usually have had it hard and/or have more of a future look on things. And also it makes them realize Coral Gables is a very nice and great place to send their kids.

Advertisement
The good things about this kid is he seems to have a strong Family...mainly his dad. These are the kids we do very well with once they visit with their parents. The academics stick with the parents because they usually have had it hard and/or have more of a future look on things. And also it makes them realize Coral Gables is a very nice and great place to send their kids.

Parents love Al Golden.

Think Tracy and Shaiy Howard could speak to that.

Their son was all but gone, until Golden presented his case to them.

Parents love Al Golden.

Think Tracy and Shaiy Howard could speak to that.

Their son was all but gone, until Golden presented his case to them.
The key will be though does the family respond to LSU or Bama. UM to me has alot to offer and in the next few months they will know if there's a legit chance but a kid with a strong family core usually is humble and smart so he can see more then just an SEC school over any other conference but everything a school like UM has to offer. That is IF UM is given a chance.

If Hurlie Brown is recruiting him anything can happen. Griffin and Elder came out of nowhere.

Advertisement
Leonard Fournette's Highlights for those who have not seen them. I knew he was fast, but he is really strong. He runs through most arm tackles with ease. Great vision. This is a 6+ minute highlight video where every play ends with a touchdown.

[video=youtube_share;1YiiFKr2MGs]http://youtu.be/1YiiFKr2MGs[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
IDK he told everyone that he would attend the Michigan barbeque last weekend and he didn't show up. I think he truly cares about Academics as well as winning. I just hope he doesn't go to the SEC.

Yeah I'm hoping for a non SEC decision. Seems like bigger backs thrive in that conference hopefully he sees that. Although he's been taking pictures with the CEO of twitter lately( a huge Michigan fan).. I'm sure that's strictly watched and not against ncaa regulations smh

If the CEO is a Michigan alum, that would probably be a violation. The NCAA probably wouldn't do a thing.

Advertisement
Back