So Kelly Bryant is out...

I am not upset about this. I do not see him as substantively more advanced than Perry will be by the start of next year, and him coming here probably results in a transfer by one of the young guys.

It is problematic if they do not take some form of a quarterback for depth and emergency purposes though. There has to be a forida kid that will come in and work hard, even if he is not the future, so that we have someone on the roster in case of transfers and injuries.
Any QB they take make sure he has good accuracy and can dance. Take him to a club and if he doesn't have any moves on the dance floor, he's not going to have any on the field.

Advertisement
Miami will hang 35 on Pitt. Watch. Perry will sit in the gun all day and sling the **** pill all over the field to his four wide set of JT4, Wiggins, Pope, and Harley. It will be a thing of beauty. Perry will go for 300 and 4 TDS this weekend. Mark that down.

Miami will hang 35 on Pitt. Watch. Perry will sit in the gun all day and sling the **** pill all over the field to his four wide set of JT4, Wiggins, Pope, and Harley. It will be a thing of beauty. Perry will go for 300 and 4 TDS this weekend. Mark that down.
If all those guys would have caught the ball we would've hit that 35 points.

Advertisement

Nostradamus you are not.

The man legit made a business decision. Mizzou is a very very interesting landing spot for him. Will put more of an emphasis on his passing there. Good storyline for 2019.

Khalil Tate the next hot free agent.

What game did you watch? I nailed every prediction.

huh.png

Either you have multiple board personalities or smoked too much crack tonight (maybe both?).

This is the post I replied to.

AzzaraSteven said:

Advertisement
View attachment 70766

Either you have multiple board personalities or smoked too much crack tonight (maybe both?).

This is the post I replied to.

AzzaraSteven said:

Yes, I nailed it!!

Advertisement
Back