So it starts tonight?

Garmon to Iowa to play RB Miami wants him as a Safety

Burgess offer was pulled

Bush to Miami

I keep hearing Brown to Miami but i have a hard time believing Golden is letting him back in kid plays to many games i would pass on him.

Advertisement
Garmon to Iowa to play RB Miami wants him as a Safety

Burgess offer was pulled

Bush to Miami

I keep hearing Brown to Miami but i have a hard time believing Golden is letting him back in kid plays to many games i would pass on him.

Didnt Taylor Gadbois say that some kids that we are recruiting just want their time in the spotlight? That some kids want their time at the AA games?

Not gonna bash Garmon since he seems like a good kid, but what exactly is there to do in Iowa?

As pointed out David Thompson is in the games as is Ryan Brodie, plus Ascolese and Teko Powell. Not sure if we are recruiting the latter two. Golden and crew surely have some kids out there they want nobody to know about.

Advertisement
Would love to get Teko Powell in this class. Can't wait to see what Thompson does tonight against some great competition. Oh, and I won't be shocked if Wes Brown commits. He's been in love with Miami from the start.

Would love to get Teko Powell in this class. Can't wait to see what Thompson does tonight against some great competition. Oh, and I won't be shocked if Wes Brown commits. He's been in love with Miami from the start.

Wes Brown
Keith Brown
Deon Bush
Teko

And Im happy

Advertisement

Teko is just small. He's not a bad player at all...just small and we lack size on the defensive line in the first place.

1) Garmon is from Erie, PA. Going to Iowa is a bigtime step UP for him.

2) Garmon was never going ot sniff the field as a runningback at UM. The kid had to know this and made the correct choice for him.

Advertisement

2) Garmon was never going ot sniff the field as a runningback at UM. The kid had to know this and made the correct choice for him.

Hey, watch your mouth. Nothing wrong with Erie.

I've mentioned it but Iowa recruits the area well and has likely been on him for a long time. We are probably just a little late. I dont think it has much to do with positions, but we will see I guess.

He flashed the "U" at player intros just a second ago here at the Semper Fi game....
--
John Garcia Jr.
CuseNation.com Publisher
jgarcia@scout.com
Follow me on Twitter

Wait a minute on Garmon or he playing the game too.

Advertisement

Hey, watch your mouth. Nothing wrong with Erie.

I've mentioned it but Iowa recruits the area well and has likely been on him for a long time. We are probably just a little late. I dont think it has much to do with positions, but we will see I guess.

Nothing wrong with Erie at all. In fact, a great rock band called The Wonders are from there.

Oh and if this kid flashed the U then picked an Iowa hat, bad things shall come upon him.

Advertisement
Back