so IT IS Pinstripe Bowl Yankee Stadium (vs Rutgers) Mega Merge Bowl thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Intel from a Yankee STH…

I personally avoid the parking decks as they tend to get very congested, especially upon exiting, yet many people use that option.
I usually find the surface lot on River Ave between 151st and 153rd to be better. You can pregame at your car, or walk the several blocks to River ave toward the stadium and hit the legendary bars (Stan’s is still my favorite). Enjoy.

Good parking and bar advice from an Irish police sergeant.

Last edited:
1st Drive: Fletcher run for 2 yards, Fly Sweep to 0 or Ray Ray for 3 yards, false start, 3rd down incompletion intended to X who is double covered.
miss cleo 90s GIF

Advertisement
I wonder why the line moved from Miami 2.0 to Rutgers 2.5 that’s seems like a lot . Idk I don’t bet on sports often
More bettors appreciating Miami’s qb situation and amount of talent lost between bc and this bowl game. OL will be a different animal without Lee and cohen. 3 of our better defensive players left as well.

Intel from a Yankee STH…

I personally avoid the parking decks as they tend to get very congested, especially upon exiting, yet many people use that option.
I usually find the surface lot on River Ave between 151st and 153rd to be better. You can pregame at your car, or walk the several blocks to River ave toward the stadium and hit the legendary bars (Stan’s is still my favorite). Enjoy.

Good parking and bar advice from an Irish police sergeant.
Stan's looks like a classy joint.
Stan's.jpg

The last bowl game I went to was 2016 in Orlando against WVU and that one turned out well. Bringing the good vibes tomorrow too.

sad that I've only been to two bowl games ever and they are potentially our only 2 wins in the last 15 + years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have there been any info drops regarding our bowl practices? Would love to hear if any of the young guys are making progress.

Advertisement
Back