So is that banner flying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassing results, lack of attendance, losing money on season tickets, etc have More effect than some stupid banners

surprised those banners didn’t get Butch fired right after they flew

How some think our Admin works:

So how should we proceed? ...........Any thoughts???
banner3.jpg

Well Sir......In the past we've always looked to the skies ....for the CIS banners

Just as I'm sure you can find the AD saying that they had no effect? I'm sure FSU, Arkansas & Miami have identical circumstances considering fanbases, alumni, boosters, emphasis on football revenue, private vs public, etc.

I feel terrible for you that you have to go through life with that intelligence. Truly, best of luck to you. You’ll certainly need it.

Advertisement
We've had local writers and the great D$ confirm the banners put extra pressure on UM and they hated the additional negative publicity and embarrassment.

You can be a nerdy Hecht-dwelling ****** and claim otherwise, but anyone close to the program knows the impact it had on the decision makers.

And when deployed correctly, it will undoubtedly do the same again.

We've had local writers and the great D$ confirm the banners put extra pressure on UM and they hated the additional negative publicity and embarrassment.

You can be a nerdy Hecht-dwelling ****** and claim otherwise, but anyone close to the program knows the impact it had on the decision makers.

Careful, the internet will question your intelligence if you believe this. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement

Execution execution execution

Really worked against Butch

only took 1.5 years to work to fire golden!

Advertisement

Or you can be a Florida Gaytor faqquot and think firings are determined by cut-rate banners paid for by GED dropouts.

Only retards that get paid in coins would have the lack of critical thinking skills to think a banner fired anyone at UM.

Or you can be a Florida Gaytor faqquot and think firings are determined by cut-rate banners paid for by GED dropouts.

Only retards that get paid in coins would have the lack of critical thinking skills to think a banner fired anyone at UM.

For such a tap-dancing queen that prances around crying about intelligence and critical thinking, you'd think you'd put your commemorative ***** flask full of Mike's Throbbing Hard Lemonade down long enough to accurately read people's posts.

Slide those Grindr notifications off so they stop blowing up your phone, dismount you're boyfriend, and try again:

Al Golden wasn't winning 10 games a year when suddenly a few banners popped up and he got fired.

As my post said and you failed to read (probably because you were ducked behind a flipped over desk, dodging ropes of **** at a Wilton Mannors orgy like an American Gladiator contestant long enough to come here and make another shltty post) it added more pressure and negative publicity and it helped expedite the inevitable.

No matter how many times you or the other dorky homers tell yourselves otherwise while on you're seat-less morning bike rides, that fact won't change and was confirmed repeatedly by people who actually know what went on, not some ******* Hecht geek in the middle of a gender transition and thinks "hurhur you went to a higher-ranked university than Miami!" is a good insult.

Last edited:
Okay, it might be my beer fueled quest to raise my post count, but I'm thinking that dude needs to change the banner to bytch about the mods on this site.

Cuz *****ing about the team during a win streak is kinda dumb, but the moderation here lately.... OOF!

Without question the banners are what got him fired mid-season.

this board thinks itself way more important than it is. From claiming to be the reason the school paid millions to fire a coach to dudes making several posts last night about “being legends and veterans of the board.” It’s obvious that some psychiatrists are needed in here

Advertisement
Back