So is that banner flying?

It added more pressure and negative publicity and it helped expedite the inevitable. That fact won't change and was confirmed repeatedly by people who actually know what went on.
You can't triple stamp a double stamp.
source.gif

Advertisement
For such a tap-dancing queen that prances around crying about intelligence and critical thinking, you'd think you'd put your commemorative ***** flask full of Mike's Throbbing Hard Lemonade down long enough to accurately read people's posts.

Slide those Grindr notifications off so they stop blowing up your phone, dismount you're boyfriend, and try again:

Al Golden wasn't winning 10 games a year when suddenly a few banners popped up and he got fired.

As my post said and you failed to read (probably because you were ducked behind a flipped over desk, dodging ropes of **** at a Wilton Mannors orgy like an American Gladiator contestant long enough to come here and make another shltty post) it added more pressure and negative publicity and it helped expedite the inevitable.

No matter how many times you or the other dorky homers tell yourselves otherwise while on you're seat-less morning bike rides, that fact won't change and was confirmed repeatedly by people who actually know what went on, not some ******* Hecht geek in the middle of a gender transition and thinks "hurhur you went to a higher-ranked university than Miami!" is a good insult.

Gaytor boy, you don’t seem to comprehend the line of discussion. But that’s not
surprising considering you attended a public diploma mill.

The topic was: the banners got Golden fired. But you decided to jump in, like you usually do, and spray your ignorance everywhere.

By the way, you’re trying way too hard on the insults/comedy. Try being a little more concise, and maybe try being a little funny. Because all you sound like is someone that’s all shook up and overreaching.

(OT: why don’t you post again about the wonderful college experiences you had attending **** games at the swamp, like you posted a few years ago. That’s a topic you’re more comfortable with)

Advertisement
Who remembers watching the episode of The Office where Dwight and Ryan try to get Jim removed as manager?

The banner folk are Dwight and Ryan

Comedic advice from a boring nerd with a shlttier degree than me.

Pass.

If I need to know how to suck dlck and cry like a woman about banners I'll PM you.

LOL - I really got to you. It amuses me how angry and shook you are.

Ironic post since you’re locked in the bathroom, crying sad and mad tears over my posts.

Why do you even post here gaytor boy?

Advertisement
Nah. Nobody that makes the decisions at UM gave a shlt about banners so that it drove any firing decision they made. Only simpletons think that.

This fanbase continues to overestimate their influence on the program, while at the same time, underestimate how much the administration tunes anyone but themselves out. It's actually impressive.

This fanbase continues to overestimate their influence on the program, while at the same time, underestimate how much the administration tunes anyone but themselves out. It's actually impressive.

The only ones whose opinion they care about are the people that put money in the program. Season-ticket holders and boosters. Which is nobody here. Or I should say, nobody but a few handful. And even then, it’s a sliding scale. Like anything else. The more you put in, the more they care about your opinion

Advertisement
You had better check and see if the dome is opened or closed first.

Advertisement
Back